• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Must read nobodys vs The Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
well I don't think either woudl win because if a nobody comes in contact with its corresponding heartless they become their original (how they can tel a difference for the dusks to shadows is beyond me)

E

Eternal Oblivion

i see ur new hear so welcome but this thread is in the wrong place

Soldier Terra

The nobody would win because they own. And in KH2 the heartless fought a nobody. Forgot what part it was though.

I kinda think that if a nobody saw it's heartless, it'd try to get it's heart back. The only reason why they attacked the heartless in KH2 is because the Org. were nobodies themselves, they controlled the lesser nobodies. If the nobody had not been commanded to kill the heartless, it wouldn't have. If that statement isn't true, then this is: Maybe they attacked the heartless because the hearts within the heartless belong to another nobody, so they didn't care if it was someone elses...

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'd say Nobodies, but if two coresponding Body,Soul and Heart come in-tack, pooofff, Human. Heartless are more numerous, but Nobodies are more powerful.

KershaFangs

Well the Heartless outnumber the lesser Nobodies, greatly. And there are quite a few select kinds that are very powerful. Excluding the Organzation in the fight, I think Heartless would win. Even though Nobodies can think ahead and plan their attacks and on average are stronger than Heartless, the low numbers cannot be compensated as much as to overthrow the Heartless. Besides, I find the lesser Nobodies somewhat depend on a higher being to tell them what to do, and behave sporadically without any authority to guide them. Heartless simply attack those whom are not stronger than they are in a large hoard.

That's my take on it. One Creeper may defeat a Shadow, but in total of all the Creepers verses all the Shadows, quantity will overtake quality.

Rix

:)
Awards
Heartless in numbers and nobodies in strenght I guess...

Rix

Awards
yes, about that:
For every heartless created, a nobody is created.
For every shadow created , a Creeper is created.
For every Neo Shadow created, a Dusk is created.

So there would be the same number of heartless and nobodies

EEhh.. I thought that just the persons with strong enough heart could get a nobody.. Or was it a strong will? I don't remember exactly, but Yen Sid said something about that, so because of that I thought there e\were more heartless than nobodies.

KershaFangs

When a person of a strong will loses their heart to Darkness, a Nobody is created. If they had a strong heart, they retain their human form though. That's why there are more lesser Nobodies than human form Nobodies.

Zanarkand Lover

Website
www.myspace.com
I think if a Nobody were to come into contact with its corresponding Heartless, it would form who ever it was, however, if this weren't the scenario, I would have to say the Nobody would win. With moves like Reversal, and Duel Stance, I'd be amazed if a Heartless even touched a Nobody.

KershaFangs

I think if a Nobody were to come into contact with its corresponding Heartless, it would form who ever it was, however, if this weren't the scenario, I would have to say the Nobody would win. With moves like Reversal, and Duel Stance, I'd be amazed if a Heartless even touched a Nobody.

Actually no, the Heartless and Nobody would not reform. A Heartless is the darkness of a heart, not a heart instead. And if the heart was only stolen by an Emblem Heartless, then if that Emblem was destroyed, then the heart, not purifed by the Keyblade, would be instantly reclaimed in the Darkness... maybe that time, forever...

(Oh, and if anyone says the 'but Leon and Cloud killed Heartless in that one cutscene and hearts flew out', then I'll say 'It was a cutscene screw up! Not canon. In battle wise, only Emblems that Sora kills release hearts, as the ones Donald and Goofy kill do not.)

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
EEhh.. I thought that just the persons with strong enough heart could get a nobody.. Or was it a strong will? I don't remember exactly, but Yen Sid said something about that, so because of that I thought there e\were more heartless than nobodies.

Anytime a heartless is created it also creates a correpsonding nobodies. You have the stong heart part confused. Those that have stong hearts retain their form, but with the faintest visible changes Like Xehanort who took the name of Ansem when his heartless was created it Kept it's form and the Nobody Xemnas also was similar looking.

xickae

In theory, I think Nobodies would win because they can think while heartless act on instinct, but for real it would be like Alien VS Predator: fierce battles with no winner in the end.

shadywinters

Awards
I kinda think that if a nobody saw it's heartless, it'd try to get it's heart back. The only reason why they attacked the heartless in KH2 is because the Org. were nobodies themselves, they controlled the lesser nobodies. If the nobody had not been commanded to kill the heartless, it wouldn't have. If that statement isn't true, then this is: Maybe they attacked the heartless because the hearts within the heartless belong to another nobody, so they didn't care if it was someone elses...

Yeah, bcuz the Heartless contain stolen hearts frm people. And nobodies r hollow shells who only want a heart. So Nobodies would win bcuz they're strongr and better. But I wouldn't root for the enemies, the heroes is where it's at.:thumbup:

Rix

Awards
I just watched the Yens Sid clip were he speaks about haeartkless and nobodies..

Quote from Yen Sid: "At times, if someone with a strong heart and will be they evil or good- becomes a heartless, the empty shell they leave behind begins to act with a will of it's own. An empty vessel whose heart has been stolen away... A spirit that goes on even as if its body fades from existence- for you see. Nobodies do not truly exist at all. Nobodies may seem to have feelings, but this is a ruse- they only pretend to have hearts. You must not be decieved! bla bla bla..."

I haven't noticed that he mention something about that there is a nobody for every heartless :/

KershaFangs

Ugh... yes, one Nobody is stronger than the average Heartless... but Heartless outnumber Nobodies BIG TIME! And there are quite a few Heartless that are stronger than Nobodies as well. *cough Kurt Zisa cough*

It would either be the Heartless or a very close battle...

Feather Faden

I think the Nobodieswould win because if you think about it in Kingdom Hearts 2 they we harder than the Heartless. But they were still pretty easy. But both are pretty strong in there own ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back