• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX: Alter ego of Xemnas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Xemnas said:
So...Sleep has taken you once again.
That quote just screams MX.

So, why would he end up being a part of Xemnas? Let's think back to another quote:

MX said:
You say that now, but your heart is destined to become only a part of mine.

You see, MX knew that Terra's/Xehanort's heart would submit back to the darkness, giving him the opportunity to take control of their heart and absorb it. Only this time, Xehanort would not resist the absorption like Terra and Riku did (assuming XH tried to absorb Riku; the latter at least managed to temporarily control the body just like Terra did). Xehanort would not fight the darkness of MX's heart, instead he would accept it.

Now comes the part that I can't even comprehend that well. Because MX would absorb Xehanort's heart at the same time that the latter becomes a nobody, Xemnas would inherit Terranort's and Xehanort's memories. I said "Terranort" because this is him:

Terra_becoming_xehanort.png

Not this:

khbbs02he3.jpg

Thus, when you fuse Terranort's spiky hair and Xehanort's long hair:

110px-Xehanort-AnsemDesciple_CG.jpg

You get this:

MTS2_medrops_797882_Xemnas-Artwork.jpg

I'm working out the other details, such as XH's sentience, why MX wouldn't be in control of XH, Eraqus' role (though I think he's the reason why XH has sentience), and whose keyblade is involved when XH opens doors, but I figured I'd get some CnC first.

State

Awards
So, basically, you're trying to say that Xemnas has Terra's heart and MX's memories?

Nayru's Love

Awards
So, basically, you're trying to say that Xemnas has Terra's heart and MX's memories?

Xemnas would be composed of Terra's body and soul, and MX's and Xehanort's memories. Xehanort's memories would be composed of his own and Terra's hidden memories. Xemnas would inherit both MX's and Xehanort's memories because both could've been considered to be the dominant persona during the heartless transition.

Gram

Banned
Awards
no he's saying xemnas has memories of terra and MX
and that terra's heart became part of MX....... right?

sorry u kind of lost me, but if ur saying xemnas has jumbled memories i agree.

State

Awards
So let me get this:
Xemnas = Terra's body and soul + memories of Xehanort and MX + Terra's heart?

Gram

Banned
Awards
no xemnas doesnt have a heart.

cause if he did he couldve used MX memories to summon a keyblade.

besides he told sora he is unable to feel.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Xemnas is definately something to be reconsidered after BBS...before we thought he was just a powerful Nobody, but...it's a bit more complicated than that now, huh?

Xehanort was created from two, technically three, Keybladers, and yet neither his Heartless or Nobody can wield a Keyblade. Maybe this is something that reveals a secret about the qualifications of wielding one. Maybe instead of just a strong heart, you also need the memory of wielding one, hence why Xemnas (or Ansem SoD) cannot wield a Keyblade.

Sorry, I know I side-tracked from the actual topic.

As far as what Xemnas is actually "made of," I think it is obvious Xehanort's body, but his memories are primarily Xehanort's, but every once in awhile, memories, or rather old emotions, of Terra will creep up, especially when around Roxas, but that, just like Xehanort, his actions are influenced by Master Xehanort.

Hopefully that helps. :)

xHiddenMemories

no he's saying xemnas has memories of terra and MX
and that terra's heart became part of MX....... right?

sorry u kind of lost me, but if ur saying xemnas has jumbled memories i agree.
I agree too with Xemnas having jumbled up memories of Terra and MX...
Um..like the one scene in KH2FM+ when Xemnas is in Radiant Garden in Ansem the Wise's Lab..and when he's walking underground to the little chamber that has Agua's Armor and Keyblade in it..Did Terra's memories emerge when he was in there?
I've seen the cutscene but I've haven't been able to find the English subs for the scene..so Idk what Xemnas was saying..But I know it was him
but i'm just saying...I know that scene had to do something with one of their memories yes?

Last edited:

Winter the Wise

I think that Terra had more of a influence on Xemnas than MX did. However, he did share much of the plotting and manipulation tactics that MX used. I see it as either he has some of Terra's memories, or he had Terra's heart. Though they are pretty much the same, that's my bet.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think Xemnas is a Terra-MX, while Ansem SoD is a MX-Terra, meaning that the name in front is the one with the greater influence. But only Xemans doesn't have all of eithers memories and just a bunch of puzzle pieces that he's trying to work with. Basically I'm saying Xemnas = Terra Body + Terra Soul + a remnant of Terra's heart with MX infleunce + No memories of MX or Terra completely(which would explain his lack of keyblade. can't remember how to use one can't use one is how i see it) .

Gram

Banned
Awards
Xemnas is definately something to be reconsidered after BBS...before we thought he was just a powerful Nobody, but...it's a bit more complicated than that now, huh?

Xehanort was created from two, technically three, Keybladers, and yet neither his Heartless or Nobody can wield a Keyblade. Maybe this is something that reveals a secret about the qualifications of wielding one. Maybe instead of just a strong heart, you also need the memory of wielding one, hence why Xemnas (or Ansem SoD) cannot wield a Keyblade.

Sorry, I know I side-tracked from the actual topic.

As far as what Xemnas is actually "made of," I think it is obvious Xehanort's body, but his memories are primarily Xehanort's, but every once in awhile, memories, or rather old emotions, of Terra will creep up, especially when around Roxas, but that, just like Xehanort, his actions are influenced by Master Xehanort.

Hopefully that helps. :)

the reason xemnas cant use a keyblade is cause he has no heart to weild one.
the heart of ansems apprentice was made from teh merging of MX, terra, and ME heart.
even tho they can most likely b seperated again, they'll b one heart until some1 seperates them.

I agree too with Xemnas having jumbled up memories of Terra and MX...
Um..like the one scene in KH2FM+ when Xemnas is in Radiant Garden in Ansem the Wise's Lab..and when he's walking underground to the little chamber that has Agua's Armor and Keyblade in it..Did Terra's memories emerge when he was in there?
I've seen the cutscene but I've haven't been able to find the English subs for the scene..so Idk what Xemnas was saying..But I know it was him
but i'm just saying...I know that scene had to do something with one of their memories yes?
idk about the whole vidm but he calls aqua's armor friend.
they have teh scene in the main series section.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Xemnas called Aqua's armor a "friend," but if he did have MX's memories, he could've been using a sarcastic tone, considering his last fight with her.
(which would explain his lack of keyblade. can't remember how to use one can't use one is how i see it) .
Roxas and Ven didn't have any memories when they first wielded. IMO, I think the ability to feel emotions has to do with wielding.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Xemnas would be composed of Terra's body and soul, and MX's and Xehanort's memories. Xehanort's memories would be composed of his own and Terra's hidden memories. Xemnas would inherit both MX's and Xehanort's memories because both could've been considered to be the dominant persona during the heartless transition.

MX and Xehanort's memories?
Who is Xehanort? Are you talking about the Apprentice or Terranort?

Nayru's Love

Awards
MX and Xehanort's memories?
Who is Xehanort? Are you talking about the Apprentice or Terranort?

Apprentice Xehanort. but if you wanna get technical, my point would be that Xemnas is composed of Terranort's and Apprentice Xehanort's memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back