• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX is actually VAT's Masters brother?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora-keyblade

I live in the dark the dark lives in the shadows a
Well here is my short theory on who VAT's master could possibly be. MX and VATS master could be brothers because there is not evidence that proves that they are not nor any that proves that they are. I say this because VAT's master may of introduced MX to his pupels and MX may have taken interest in Terra and done something to Venn which caused a dispute to happen between the brothers. I have no evidence to prove this but it just seems right to me. Possibly at the end of the game MX and VAT's master have a big battle in Radiant Gardens which ends with MX being defeated but VAT's master is injured so badly that he gets amnesia and the only thing he remembers is Xehanort (because of the battle) and decides to make that his name and soon after he ends up being discovered by Ansem the Wise. Yes i said it i think that VAT's master is Xehanort and i know that MX looks really old and Xehanort looks really young but im just saying what i think is possible to happen in BBS. Please comment, give your thoughts about my little theory, and please don't bash me for stating my ideas for BBS.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Family is pretty much irrelevant in the KH universe. The only instance is when Sora's mother was given a speaking role. But outside of that one situation family has never been brought up afterward.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
That doesn't mean they will block out familly all together or maybe im just being protective of my theory >.>

Probably the latter, as it were.

That's not to say family doesn't EXIST in Kingdom Hearts, it's just irrelevant and important connections between important characters never have anything to do with it.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Blood is thicker than water, but so is syrup. Family isn't important in KH, not the kind of message Disney wants to send across.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Brothers? No. I could see them both have been training under the same master, and had maybe been friends, or something like that.

Kaezan

This really doesn't seem likely, but isn't theorizing backing your stuff up with clues and some evidence and such? Well that's what everyone's saying.

MX said:
VAT, I am your master's second uncle twice removed branched out!

KingdomHeartz93

Family is pretty much irrelevant in the KH universe. The only instance is when Sora's mother was given a speaking role. But outside of that one situation family has never been brought up afterward.

haha not true somehow - kairi's grandmother or something in Hollow Bastion am I rite?
and the theory is kinda (and I mean absolutely) pointless

keybladealex

Everyone has pretty much said it all. Family in KH is just not there. Also, Kairi's grandma isn't her grandma because FAMILY HAS NO IMPORTANCE IN KH. Just kidding. It is her grandma and that was like Sora's mom.

They were thrown in there to show that no one is an orphan living a happy life on a couple of beautiful islands.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Family isn't important (like the rest said)

We only ever see two family characters and maybe two references to family outside of seeing (or hearing) the family members. And technically since it was FM where we see Kairi's grandmother, not many people even know about her if they don't get info on KH.

trixchasin

brothers is kinda cliche. friends however, that sounds more like KH.
friendship has always played a big part in the series so far.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Um, not to offend, but as everyone said, family doesn't hold much merit in KH. This sounds like a fanfic I've read.

Srry but this theory gets a 1/5 for lack of proof.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back