• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX source of all heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ok at the end of the secret MX summons what looks-like Kingdom Heart. What if because of this action the heartless were born and by connection the nobodies. And the door stays unlocked until the end of KH 1.

What do you think?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
It's been stated in the reports that it was the Apprentices who had something to do with the heartless coming. Something about them opening a door in Hollow Bastion [most likely to the heart of the world] and all the darkness coming out of it.

ecopper12

Care to fill me in on what you are talking about? MX? the end of the Secret? What are all these things? If you are speaking of a secret ending I would have to see it again. But I have no clue what ypu are talking about.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Ok at the end of the secret MX summons what looks-like Kingdom Heart. What if because of this action the heartless were born and by connection the nobodies.
Xehanhort created the first heartless after the time in which BBS ends. This was stated in the Ansem reports of KH1 and KH2.

Care to fill me in on what you are talking about? MX? the end of the Secret? What are all these things? If you are speaking of a secret ending I would have to see it again. But I have no clue what ypu are talking about.
Watch this...
YouTube - Kingdom hearts 3 opening video - PS3
And no this isn't the KH3 opening

P

path to light91

Ok at the end of the secret MX summons what looks-like Kingdom Heart. What if because of this action the heartless were born and by connection the nobodies. And the door stays unlocked until the end of KH 1.

What do you think?

the 6 original apprentices, Ansem the wise (not sre witch) created the firt heartless and then i think that malificent abused the artificial heartless machine. correct me if im wrong please.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Im saying that because of his action it was possible to create the first heartless.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
th heartless were made by the apprentice aka Xehanort.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Im saying that because of his action it was possible to create the first heartless.

Since we don't even know what exactly it is he did, we can't say for certain.

But it's certain that something in MX saw Xehanort have his immense interest and capacity for learning, science, research and experimentation.

TraverseTown123X

I don't think that Master Xehanort or the 6 apprentices created the first Heartless. The 6 definitely created the first emblem Heartless, but I think the purebloods have always been around. Remember the story Kairi's grandmother tells Kairi in KH1? She discusses a world destroyed by the darkness in people's hearts.

P

path to light91

I don't think that Master Xehanort or the 6 apprentices created the first Heartless. The 6 definitely created the first emblem Heartless, but I think the purebloods have always been around. Remember the story Kairi's grandmother tells Kairi in KH1? She discusses a world destroyed by the darkness in people's hearts.

The first heartless was created by the apprentices due to their wierd experiments on the hearts. I think.

Muse

you look atrocious
Ansem the Wise started the experiments, but then backed out.
Xehanort merely continued them. Eventually, a Heartless was created.

The 6 definitely created the first emblem Heartless, but I think the purebloods have always been around.

... Except it's been said that Heartless weren't around during BBS and that the Unbirths were the stepping stone to the Heartless. ._.

Remember the story Kairi's grandmother tells Kairi in KH1? She discusses a world destroyed by the darkness in people's hearts.

I'd put emphasis on the word story. Meaning, it might not be completely accurate, if accurate at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back