• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX took Ven out of the Chamber of Waking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
So we've seen the new scans and the trailer right.
Well from what we've seen we can see Ven not only has a connection with Vanitas but with MX too
I think that connection is a big one because MX is the one who took Ven out of Chamber of Waking
Ven_cow_possible.png

Yes Im going to say that this takes place before or during the very beginning of BBS and yes I know it hasnt been confirmed that its CoW but thats what we all think and I also think Ven was born in CoW because of what Ansem the Wise said and it shows the picture above when he says it
So I say MX took out Ven out and how I know this is because if you look closely in the picture you'll see Ven with with out his armor and then what we saw from the scans
QIFyW7RFMqZ53p74iGh54937SnKTIx54.jpg

he doesnt have his armor there either
Also this would be the picture where MX is entering CO to pick Ven up (Vanitas is with him too)
AUVJYFC3q2zHFPSWCRN7vEFlQfkph3D7.jpg

I think that Ven will be pretty clueless also because he looks sorta like that in the pictures above (sorta like Roxas I guess,not really) and after MX takes Ven out of the CoW he leaves him with Master Eraqus but watching over him and sending Vanitas to watch him too
Also there are parts where Ven deosnt know MX but MX clearly know him
and MX also tells Vanitas "So how is Ventus"
Vanitas replies "I'll need to make him stronger"

So why would MX want Ven
I have two reason for this
1) MX wanted to make Terra give into darkness and he needed something that will weak him down and Ven will be that person
2) Ven holds some extraordinary powers that MX want to use for but he needed Ven to train and use the keyblade and this also be some sort of connection to Sora too

Well thats really it
Im not good with theories so disagree if you want
Flame. Discuss.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Meh, couldn't it be the other way around? I mean couldn't it be that MX is taking Ven into the Chamber of Waking. I mean MX does say something like "You can't save Aqua and Ven" something along those lines in the trailer. So I would find it far more believable if Ven were being held captive in the chamber of waking as opposed to being taken out of it.

State

Awards
To me, Ventus looks completely disoriented, like how Kairi was when her heart was stolen, perhaps T. Nomura has been hinting that Ventus lost his heart...

αsiя

space coke
Why would MX leave Ven in E's hands if he needed him?
^Also, why would Vanitas "need to train him up"?

I said that there are two reasons an d the first one would be the reason why he leave him with Eraqus

BONEZ1987

I DONT KNOW IF HE LEAVES VEN OR TAKES HIM 2 THE CHAMBER (IT MAKES MORE SENSE FROM THE INFO WE HAVE THAT HE LEAVES HIM) BUT I THINK VEN IS A REPLICA OF VANITAS OR VICE VERSA. THAT COULD B Y THEY DONT SHOW VANITAS FACE CUZ IT WOULD HAVE AN EFFECT LIKE XION. AND THAT MIGHT BE HOW VANITAS MAKES VEN STRONGER LIKE HOW XION AND ROXAS WERE KIND OF FIGHTING OVER EACHOTHERS STRENGTH. THEY MIGHT B SOMETHING FROM DAYS THAT BBS IS SUPPOSED TO EXPLAINT OR AT LEAST HAVE A CONNECTION WITH. JUST A THOUGHT.

Dcasd1

its a good theory but i don't think mx is the evil one i think vanitas is

Sora^Fan

Well, you're theory is right but like Marly pointed out it could be the other way around, MX taking Ven to Chambe of Waking seems pore probable as to why MX would do that I cannot say..

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
but Ven is light
i think that MX might have given Ven to ME so as to train him in the ways of the Key
but something went wrong so he has Vanitas watch him
but idk

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i think its the other way around?
still a good one :D

Darkhelm96

But why would mx want ven to stay In the light I mean ven could posibbbly destroy the darkness with hhis lite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back