• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX/Van's Keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tillnights

nope.

actually there's no pics of them in the ultimania book.

i'm so disappointed..

Allister Rose

French Lover
are yous eriosu? there's a picture of terranort and ventus/vanitas too. this is really odd

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Maybe they are too insignificant? They don't seem all THAT important to the story, except for what MX's keylade does in that one scene.

Allister Rose

French Lover
they were the finall boss for TAV, plus vanitas was the one who created the unverse and MX was the one who created vanitas.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
they were the finall boss for TAV, plus vanitas was the one who created the unverse and MX was the one who created vanitas.

I think he means their Keyblades were insignificant.

BondofWater

since they dont have names i gave them my own:
Xehanort: Darkness Rising
Vanitas: Unversed grind
Eraqus: ancient locke

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
@Bond of Water: I really like those name.I think a good name for MX's keyblade would be "Dark Guardian," playing off the fact that he wants the rise of more darkness (hence, guarding its reputation) and playing off of The Guardian.

I like Vanitas' also, but...idk, I don't think "Unversed" should be in the name. Maybe something like... "Emotion Gear."

Again, I like the idea behind Eraqus', but I think putting "ancient" in the name suggests the keyblade has been around for ages and is not originally his. Maybe something more like "Protect Lock" playing off his role as both a master and a father-figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back