• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX Xehanort and Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmawielder

im sure by now everyone knows that ven is MX apprentice and obviously almost everyones knows by now that MX screwed ven over by removing his dark side but whats interesting is that in the xehanort report it mentions that MX wanted ven to sleep peacefully where no one would bother him so he takes him to destiny islands. i think that even though MX is obviously evil in his own way he does have some sympathy for his aprentice. what do you guys think?

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, yes, Master Xehanort may have "evil" intentions, but he still acts like a normal man. Very rarely during the story do we see him being steriotypically "evil." It's not like he's bat-shit crazy or anything (*cough cough vanitas cough cough*) I think Master Xehanort saw that, even though Ventus was part of his experiments for the X-Blade, he was still just a boy and his apprentice.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well, yes, Master Xehanort may have "evil" intentions, but he still acts like a normal man. Very rarely during the story do we see him being steriotypically "evil." It's not like he's bat-shit crazy or anything (*cough cough vanitas cough cough*) I think Master Xehanort saw that, even though Ventus was part of his experiments for the X-Blade, he was still just a boy and his apprentice.
this ^
MX has some "issues" but he still has a little (like a inchs worth) of goodness left.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The Bucket pretty much said it all.

MX is "evil" but I wouldn't say he's necessarily "cruel". He only goes as far as he sees he needs to.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This is why I love the Xehanort Repots. They give another side to Xehanort's story where it makes him sound like a protagonist. In fact if you think about it, his intentions are actually for a good cause... it's just that the way he's executing the plan is evil.

Seriously after reading the Xehanort reports, I honestly want a MX/Eraqus game.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I agree with skyfoxx (I seem to be doing that a lot lately.) I'm one who actually rather agrees with Xehanort over Eraqus. You can't have only light, or only darkness. The only thing that works is balance. Xehanort wanted to restore the balance between light and darkness, so therefore wanted to spread more darkness. The only problem is that, no matter how strong his heart was, the darkness got to him, and began to corrupt him.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Hell, if you could tell it from the sugar coated side of someone story, anybody could sound good.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nah. The way he talked about ven and terra in his letters sounded so cold and detached to me. As if he were thinking of them as 'materials' and 'a vessel' respectively.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Personally, I feel that he's more of a Lawful or Neutral Evil type (as MX of course) than Chaotic Evil, like Vantias obviously is.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Keep in mind that MX was once good. We don't know all that much of his history except for minor details and what he once believed. By the time of BBS and the years before it, he had yet to completely succumb. He still does not do so until he enters and steals Terra's body. So its not beyond the realm of possibility that MX cared a little bit about Ven.

Aquaman OS

The MX reports make him come off as a much nicer guy than how he actually acts in game. I've no idea what this is supposed to mean since there's no reason for him to decieve anyone with the reports since they were mean for his eyes only. So, maybe it's supposed to mean something, or maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back