• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX's intentions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

Because his body had become old and useless to him. He needed a younger body.

Apparently he does this a lot, since he says he wanted that since "before the Keyblade War".

Girl'e

Old man is starting to sound like Orochimaru more and more.

So I'm assuming he was evil the whole entire time? Even in his younger years? Wth?

B

brosandi

Do you seriously have doubt a man like that was never dark? He's insane.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Old man is starting to sound like Orochimaru more and more.

So I'm assuming he was evil the whole entire time? Even in his younger years? Wth?

I was thinking Orochimaru immortality crap the WHOLE time. Before it was proven he combined with Terra or whatever, I was like "I bet he's like Orochimaru and wants immortality, so he took over Terra." lol

Girl'e

I was thinking Orochimaru immortality crap the WHOLE time. Before it was proven he combined with Terra or whatever, I was like "I bet he's like Orochimaru and wants immortality, so he took over Terra." lol

Not to mention; Terra hairstyle = Sasuke hairstyle.

That and MX making him follow a dark path.

B

brosandi

Immortality? Thats what he wanted. How original, Nomura.
No matter how you look at it, what he could ever want would never be original. He's a villain. He wants power. That's how it is.

Honestly, can you come up with something he'd want that would be original and not stupid?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Honestly, can you come up with something he'd want that would be original and not stupid?

Immortality is fine. But, stealing someone body to obtain it. Seems like its been done before. Just can't figure out where. A new means of obtaining it would be better.

Girl'e

No Terra is much cooler then saucegay dont drag naruto in to this

lawl I like Terra better too. The hairstyle is kinda similar though.

Has to something with Kingdom Hearts? I don't know. Why did he summon it in the first place?

I guess for more power like his spawn Xemnas wanted. But the hell are you going to do with all that power? You rule the universe and everyone submits to you? How awesome. thebatman

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I guess for more power like his spawn Xemnas wanted. But the hell are you going to do with all that power? You rule the universe and everyone submits to you? How awesome.

We have no idea what happens when Kingdom Hearts is summoned. Something is suppose to happen if it can be summoned. But isn't the Kingdom Hearts in KH2 an artificial KH. It only could have been created if heartless existed. But, more people thought of the KH in BBS as the original KH.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I've always wondered what KH actually is. The one Xemnas was making is artificial right? He made that Kingdom Hearts. But then I wonder about the one in BBS, If Kingdom Hearts is so easy to access by just summoning like that... then what's all the struggle and journeys for? And where is it really?...

Edit: And is it really possible to make your own Kingdom Hearts? Is what Xemnas made considered a Kingdom Hearts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back