• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My 10 Favorite Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is the best out of my top 10?

• 1. Resident Evil 4

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 2. Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • 3. Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Final Fantasy VII

• 5. Xenogears

• 6. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

• 7. The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • 8. Chrono Trigger

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 9. Metal Gear Solid

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 10. Super Smash Brothers

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Here are my 10 favorite games. I want you all to vote on the one you think is the best out of all 10 of them. I'm just curious to see which game other people think is the best out of my top 10. Feel free to make comments too.

Feel free to close this thread if you think it's too pointless. I was just bored, so sorry if it is.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I have a feeling I'm going to be the only one who chooses Super Smash Bros. I liked it for gamecube...... ...

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Heart's Essence said:
Your top 10 games list lacks...good games -_-. I would like to say DMC3, but I haven't played to soo.....I guess Kingdom Hearts.
Oh ya, I guess I forgot how much Final Fantasy VII sucked. I suppose The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was pretty lame as well.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Heart's Essence said:
Your top 10 games list lacks...good games -_-. I would like to say DMC3, but I haven't played to soo.....I guess Kingdom Hearts.
Thats your opinion!, this is mine..

I think the list is pretty good..I'd like to pick something else besides kh all the time >_>.So I pick Metal Gear Solid..because that game is just..that damn good! :]

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I think Legend of Zelda is the best one I own the game unlike Kingdom Hearts I could play this game till the end of time seriously going from kid to adult was the coolest idea I think I've seen seriously

yado

I taste delicious
Dude halo isnt that great in my opinion. I would have said FFVII but i guess i just felt likle going with RE4 because FFVII cant compare with the gameplay of RE4. it may beat it in almost everything else but thats what im in judging these by.

Sora 31

Kingdom hearts because i can keep on playing it and i never get bored of it.

Davey

durp.
My vote? OoT! Best game of Zelda plus that seris is been around longer, Zelda all the way!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Out of that list, I have to go with Ocarina of Time. It is still by far the best game ever made in my opinion. It's perfectly flawless. If only every game company make games like that. Lately, they all seem to hold back and create half-a**ed games.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Sorry all you Halo lovers, but I'm not an Xbox owner, or fan. It doesn't have many games that I'd even want, but I'll admit, of the few games I'd get if I had an xbox, halo would be one of them. But I've never been a big fan of first-person shooters, so it still might not have made the list. And don't try to say RE4 or MGS are first person shooters, because they're not you idiots. Other games for Xbox that I'd probably like are Fable, Ninja Gaiden, and Knights of the Old Republic. They would've had more of a chance to make the list, if I'd gotten to play them more I think.
Oh, and just so you know, some games that I wanted to put on the list, but couldn't since I couldn't go over 10 were:
11. Legend of Dragoon
12. Devil May Cry 1
13. Final Fantasy X
14. Final Fantasy VI
15. Zelda: A Link to the Past

And no Dark Essence, I shouldn't have changed Xenogears to Halo. Anyone who has played and beaten Xenogears will most likely agree with me. Xenogears was unbeleivably great, and to this day I can still have great fun playing it.

I'm glad that most of you seem to like my list. I was almost sure people would say this was a stupid thread, or that people would say my choices sucked, or that it would get closed. Guess I was wrong.

Oh, and McFluffy, just so you know, I'm surprised too that RE4 has gotten so few votes. But what can you really expect from a KH forum...after all, KH and RE are VERY different...or maybe it's just that not many people on these forums have played RE4...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back