• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my 14 theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxtonyxxxx

ok what if when kairi brought sora back from the heartless form she created another nobody which may be the 14th member

and namine ended up with the memories from kairi

and because member 14 originates from kairi therefore she looks and talks like kairi

and she knows roxas because kairi knew sora

and the 14th has the kingdom key because of when kairi brought back sora so something from sora got infused in the 14th so thats why she has the kingdom key

i may edit this if i think of other reasons as to why my theory may be true

ok now im going to show how my theory can also be true compared to r-k's and sa's theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku-Keyblade
It's official.... Xion IS Sora's Mom, thus why Riku was so shocked!

tony:xion is kairi's other nobody thus why riku was so shocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SufferingAngel
D: She turned into a Heartless and cast off a Nobody when the Islands disappeared! OF COURSE!

tony:kairi turned into a heartless and cast off a nobody when the islands dissappeared!OF COURSE!
Quote:
It all makes PERFECT sense now! And this is why we dont hear about her sorrows of forgetting her son for a year, because she was a NOBODY!

tony:and thats why we dont hear about kairi's other nobody(xion)'s sorrows because she was a nobody!

Quote:
That also explains her connection to Sora, and her concern towards Roxas! D: They're both her son!
And her wanting to escape all the time from the Organization o,o she knew what they were doing - hurting her Babies! D:

tony:that also explains her connection to sora and concern towards roxas!she's kairis nobody!

Quote:
Omigosh! It is all making perfect sense now!

tony:eek:mg it ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE

Quote:
DDD: I understand now! Nomura saying that Xion's voice now became a hint!!!
We've heard Sora's Mother before!!!!!!!!

tony:i understand nomura saying that xion's voice now became a hint!!!
we've heard kairi's voice before!

Quote:
And that's ALL we've heard of her! Oh my god, it is like he was pointing at this with a big neon sign and the only ones to see the blaring lights were you and I!

tony:Oh my god, it is like he was pointing at this with a big neon sign and the only ones to see the blaring lights was me!

if any of u guys dont believe my theory annd believe r-k's its because you guys have more respect for him then me

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nobody says she looks like Kairi.
She sounds like Kairi.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
in the magazine by that i mean the one in the new topic today they say she looks like a young girl and kairi is a young girl isnt she?ha
Yes, because all young girls looks exactly the same.

i've never heard her talk...i feel left out now
Only the lucky few in Japan who saw the trailer for Days got to hear her talk.

xxxtonyxxxx

Yes, because all young girls looks exactly the same.

Only the lucky few in Japan who saw the trailer for Days got to hear her talk.

yea and they said she sounded like kairi

and reread my first post i edited it

I<3Roxas

if kairi were to make a nobody when the islands disappeared, then how come her body was still her body, dragged around by Riku and Maleficent? I don't agree with this.

xxxtonyxxxx

if kairi were to make a nobody when the islands disappeared, then how come her body was still her body, dragged around by Riku and Maleficent? I don't agree with this.

\

maybe he was carrying around her heartless?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Kairi only has one nobody and that's namine, and namine having the 14th's memories makes no sense.
This theory makes no sense.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
and how would you know?

He would know because Sora only has one body, and Kairi only has one heart, thus making it impossible for Kairi to have a second nobody.
The only way it is physically possible for her to have another nobody is either if her heart migrated somewhere else after it was released from Sora's body, or if she miraculously gained a second heart.

xxxtonyxxxx

He would know because Sora only has one body, and Kairi only has one heart, thus making it impossible for Kairi to have a second nobody.
The only way it is physically possible for her to have another nobody is either if her heart migrated somewhere else after it was released from Sora's body, or if she miraculously gained a second heart.

or maybe she turned into a heartless again,theres nnothing that says you cant turn into a heartless again

and suffering angel it didnt seem like you guys were joking to me

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
or maybe she turned into a heartless again

First of all, Princesses of Heart are incapable of becoming heartless, due to the fact that their hearts contain no darkness.
Secondly, I think that we would know if Kairi lost her heart again; in case you haven't figured it out yet, that would be a pretty important piece of information to be overlooked like you're suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back