• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Annual "Oh I remember this place!" Post.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I WISH ALL MUSLIMS WOULD LEAVE AMERICA - rich, to me, when he was 13 and stupid

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
he just had to go ruining it didnt he. look where he is now, posting on a weaboo/disney crossover forum

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Ah, I know this name.

You probably have no idea who I am, but I'm the straight Rich. Hope you're doing well, my friend. It's good to see you around!

Last edited:

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Ah, I know this name.

You probably have no idea who I am, but I'm the straight Rich. Hope you're doing well, my friend. It's good to see you around!

so many people have changed their names and i just don't know who anyone is anymore!

the only person i met from here that i'm still close to these days is ryan (who is also long gone). all my other internet friends now i met on tumblr.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
uhh just about everyone is still around in some capacity. all the people you knew i know and im in communication with them in some capacity

just gotta hang out with us and not with other less valuable people on the internet

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Good to see you're still kicking, Rich!

(You probably don't know me, but it's still nice to see an old regular pop up on the site again.)

Back