• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~\\My awesome BBS THEORY//~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think about this theory?

• I agree with it.

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • I disagree with it.

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

Check this first and read text under it:

mxheartsio5.jpg

Ansem´s purpose of making Kingdom Hearts of Worlds:
He wanted KH to give him Ultimate Power of Darkness, but he was wrong, KH was Light not Dark..

Xemnas´s purpose of making Kingdom Hearts of Humans:
He gathered all humans´s hearts to make KH. He wanted KH to give him his heart.

Master Xehanort´s purpose of making Kingdom Hearts of Keyblades:
He gathered all keyblades´s hearts to make KH. He maybe wanted to have an Ultimate Keyblade or he wanted to have all keyblades´s powers absorbed inside him.

New Enemies:
emblemki0.jpg

They are Blue like KH and MX´s Keyblade´s heart. They are very wild and fast! They are made from Heart of Keyblade.

The Emblem has Heart and like two keyblades in it.

-Heartless are Human Hearts consumed bu Darkness.
-The Human Body+Soul becomes Nobody.
-New Enemies are Keyblade Hearts consumed by Darkness.
-The Keyblade Body(+Soul?) becomes corpse to Gathering Place.
-MX uses V.A.T. to gather Keyblade Hearts. When they defeat New Enemy, a Keyblade Heart is released and MX adds it to KH.

Any questions?

~Yannis

Last edited:

afrobutt

Silver Member
so.... ure saying the new enimies are Keyblades? And that theres ANOTHER KH for Keyblades??? Very awsome theory ^^

Y

Yannis

so.... ure saying the new enimies are Keyblades? And that theres ANOTHER KH for Keyblades??? Very awsome theory ^^
new enemies are only Hearts of Keyblades. The "body" of Keyblade is left behind..and I believe that Keyblade has Soul since it talked to Sora and it chooses it´s wielder..

And thx =)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So when a Keyblade looses it's Blue Heart, it will become this new Blue Enemy with Red eyes.

That seems like a leep of faith...

What happens to the Keyblade's "Body" then? The dead Keyblades are gathered to Gathering Place.

The keyblades being there are not necessarily canon...
It could mean that each keyblade represents a person MX added to his KH and when he used the keyblades, it could signify that he is using their power as his own...

He gathered all worlds´s hearts to make KH. He wanted KH to give him Ultimate Power of Darkness, but he was wrong, KH was Light not Dark..

Ansem did not make that KH... That was the real KH, unlike MX and Xemnas'...

Xemnas´s purpose of making Kingdom Hearts of Humans:
He gathered all humans´s hearts to make KH. He wanted KH to give him his heart.

That's what he said, but I believe there is more than just that...

He gathered all keyblades´s hearts to make KH. He maybe wanted to have an Ultimate Keyblade or he wanted to have all keyblades´s powers absorbed inside him.

Though I am not certain what his KH is made of, I lean more toward hearts of men or hearts of Keybearers in particulary... And for his goals, I would think, much like his later forms, he desires power...

Y

Yannis

The keyblades being there are not necessarily canon...
It could mean that each keyblade represents a person MX added to his KH and when he used the keyblades, it could signify that he is using their power as his own...

The Secret Ending is straight from the game.

shadow15

I don't think the keyblade would necessarily have a soul but have a former wielders soul sealed within and chooses its wielder all the other keyblades are unknown to who would wield them now for some reason, for example the org. didn't get keyblades nobodies or not only Roxas did...

afrobutt

Silver Member
I don't think the keyblade would necessarily have a soul but have a former wielders soul sealed within and chooses its wielder all the other keyblades are unknown to who would wield them now for some reason, for example the org. didn't get keyblades nobodies or not only Roxas did...

do u mean the nobody's of Keyblade masters ( theres r these amazing things called periods these days, they look like this .)? the reason Org. XIII wouldn't have any nobodys of keyblade master is b/c there havent been any since TAV (besides Sora/ Roxas, and Riku)

If u mean why Org. XIII nobodies dont have keyblades, its b/c they arent keyblade masters :huh:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
It certainly a rather different theory, It's like a breath of fresh air from the other theories that just keep poping up.
This one is also rather well thought out.

I'm actually really confused.... Ok if you're saying that the keyblade has a soul... Are you also saying it's possible to have put Ven's soul inside the keyblade? :confused: Cause that is a little strange... then again, most theories are a little strange...

Rix

:)
Awards
so.. ypu are saying that keyblades can be like humans? That a keyblades heart can turn in some kind of an enemy similiar to the humans heartless? And then the keyblades can have some kind of nobody too? I'm really cofused:p

Cerix

Nice idea, but Nomura said that the new enemies won't be heartless or nobodies and a keyblade heartless is still a heartless.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Humm interesting, with pictures too!..Could happen, I was kinda thinking the same thing...Sorta.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I don't know how many times I've seen "Keyblades have hearts". Keyblades are not cognitive, nor are they sentient, a heart would make no sense.

says who? They can think (they choose Keyblade masters), they have opinions (Sora's keyblade choose him instead of it's accutal owner Riku). Also, science doesn't work in KH and it makes up it's own rules, ppl should understand that by now >.>.

Awards
says who? They can think (they choose Keyblade masters), they have opinions (Sora's keyblade choose him instead of it's accutal owner Riku). Also, science doesn't work in KH and it makes up it's own rules, ppl should understand that by now >.>.

You're contradicting yourself. Just because you say keyblades can "think", you assume they're alive, and yet you say science doesn't apply to KH. You're applying the science of cognition in order to identify life. And, in any case, "choosing" a master does not, by any means, suggest a keyblade can think. A virus can choose a host but it does not meet the requirements of life. But I suppose we might as well throw that out the window too. ;) Then it would be down to a matter of logic and common sense, which dictates that it isn't alive.

Choosing Sora had nothing to do with opinions, it had to do with going to a stronger heart.

afrobutt

Silver Member
You're contradicting yourself. Just because you say keyblades can "think", you assume they're alive, and yet you say science doesn't apply to KH. You're applying the science of cognition in order to identify life. And, in any case, "choosing" a master does not, by any means, suggest a keyblade can think. A virus can choose a host but it does not meet the requirements of life. But I suppose we might as well throw that out the window too. ;) Then it would be down to a matter of logic and common sense, which dictates that it isn't alive.

Choosing Sora had nothing to do with opinions, it had to do with going to a stronger heart.

>.< oops, i do that alot (i argue with myself, and i find that hilarious XD)

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
He gathered all worlds´s hearts to make KH. He wanted KH to give him Ultimate Power of Darkness, but he was wrong, KH was Light not Dark..
Like Omni said.. that was the real KH.. KH was both light and dark.. i guess..

I think his purpose of wanting KH is same like Ansem (Xehanort's heartless ) XD
New Enemies:
emblemki0.jpg

They are Blue like KH and MX´s Keyblade´s heart. They are very wild and fast! They are made from Heart of Keyblade.

The Emblem has Heart and like two keyblades in it.

-Heartless are Human Hearts consumed bu Darkness.
-The Human Body+Soul becomes Nobody.
-New Enemies are Keyblade Hearts consumed by Darkness.
-The Keyblade Body(+Soul?) becomes corpse to Gathering Place.
-MX uses V.A.T. to gather Keyblade Hearts. When they defeat New Enemy, a Keyblade Heart is released and MX adds it to KH.

I thought those keyblades that left behind are weild by other keybladers who being killed by MX.. ? Since there are more keybladers in the past...

But i like ur theory, that was awesome ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back