• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My BBS Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenin

Banned
Here we go:

At the end of BBS Terra fights Xehernort. Xehernort becomes to powerful and the only way to defeat him Terra must seal him within himself. By doing so Terra's hair changes color and he forgets his memory except for one name: Xehernort. Ansem the Wise finds him and makes him his deciple becuase his attractivness to hearts, which may be from being a past keyblade berrier.

As for Aqua and Ven Here is my theory:

As you notice in the Japanese trailer Aqua and Terra are fighting. Terra may defeat Aqua and she dies or something of that nature. As for Ven he may be have his heart sealed within Riku as chosen by Terra for Ven's heart to go. Now Riku if you remeber was the chosen Keyblade Berrier but lost that right when he chose to follow the darkness. WHich in then gave Ven's Heart to Sora. This theory if right is proven by the secret boss in KH2 Final Mix who looks alot like Terra's armor. He also says before you fight him that Sora was not the one he selected. Another point that may prove this is Roxas. As it has been put before maybe he looks like Ven becuase that's the person Sora's heart felt closest to due to the fact that they share the same body.

Now I'm open for all opinoins

CloudsFenrir

That's a really good story line, I wonder what the relationship is between Terra and Riku. Relitives? Brothers maybe? Guess nobody will know until the game comes out.

Xenin

Banned
That's a really good story line, I wonder what the relationship is between Terra and Riku. Relitives? Brothers maybe? Guess nobody will know until the game comes out.
My guess for that is he felt the light within Riku's heart or maybe even in sora's and got it mixed up and gave it to him, or he saw how strong he was when he was in a fight with Sora

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont tihnk anyone will actually die, more lilke suspended animation (like with heartless nobodies)

Xenin

Banned
Okay Here's an update on my theory.

Instead of the first part where Terra seals Xehernort within him. If you watch the Trailer Aqua says give my friend his heart back. Which could mean Xehernort took Terra's and became a version of him. Then Aqua and Terra(Or Xehernort) fight it out. And then the same thing as before.

Beyer

At the end of BBS Terra fights Xehernort.
It hasn't been said to be at the end of BBS has it? Also, spelling on Xehanort and also prefferably call him Master Xehanort or MX to avoid confusion with the apprentice Xehanort.
Xehernort becomes to powerful and the only way to defeat him Terra must seal him within himself.
Okay, but all I must ask is how? Does Terra have such an ability? If so, why does he have it?
Ansem the Wise finds him and makes him his deciple becuase his attractivness to hearts, which may be from being a past keyblade berrier.
I don't like this idea of Ansem The Wise being a past key bearer. He took in Xehanort out of interest and because he pitied Xehanort having no memories, I think, not sure. However, I am fairly certain Ansem The Wise wouldn't be a keyblade bearer. If you mean Xehanort was a past keyblade bearer, this would be true but it would have to be included in the Secret Ansem Reports. Such a big thing would not go undocumented. That is why I believe that Xehanort lost his ability to weild. That being if he was Terra or MX or whatever.

Terra may defeat Aqua and she dies or something of that nature.
I agree but you didn't include why Terra would fight Aqua and go far enough to kill her. Why?
As for Ven he may be have his heart sealed within Riku as chosen by Terra for Ven's heart to go.
Once again, why would Terra do that?
Another point that may prove this is Roxas. As it has been put before maybe he looks like Ven becuase that's the person Sora's heart felt closest to due to the fact that they share the same body.
hmm, interesting. I always assumed Ven's heart went to Roxas basically making a copy of Ven. I doubt it would be that Roxas looks like Ven because Sora's heart was closest to Ven's. If it were true Roxas should look like Kairi. Maybe something to do with Namine?

EDIT: After you posted an update, it seems more likely that MX would take Terra. This would also give reason for MX to kill Aqua. However, why does he still look exactly like Terra when fighting Aqua?

@Ventus4544: Please! Don't tell us what to do. Clearly we enjoy speculating, if you don't, the don't go into the Future Of Kingdom Hearts section. Speculation is it's foundation. (woo for rhymes)

Overall, I will add that it is a good theory, a few holes but hey, what theory doesn't have holes?

Last edited:

Xenin

Banned
It hasn't been said to be at the end of BBS has it? Also, spelling on Xehanort and also prefferably call him Master Xehanort or MX to avoid confusion with the apprentice Xehanort.

Okay, but all I must ask is how? Does Terra have such an ability? If so, why does he have it?

I don't like this idea of Ansem The Wise being a past key bearer. He took in Xehanort out of interest and because he pitied Xehanort having no memories, I think, not sure. However, I am fairly certain Ansem The Wise wouldn't be a keyblade bearer. If you mean Xehanort was a past keyblade bearer, this would be true but it would have to be included in the Secret Ansem Reports. Such a big thing would not go undocumented. That is why I believe that Xehanort lost his ability to weild. That being if he was Terra or MX or whatever.

I agree but you didn't include why Terra would fight Aqua and go far enough to kill her. Why?

Once again, why would Terra do that?

hmm, interesting. I always assumed Ven's heart went to Roxas basically making a copy of Ven. I doubt it would be that Roxas looks like Ven because Sora's heart was closest to Ven's. If it were true Roxas should look like Kairi. Maybe something to do with Namine?
I didn't say Ansem was a keyblade berrier I said Terra was and still felt it but did't know. And if you read my update It explains why Terra might have fought Aqua. Also I gave reaons to why he may have picked Riku

Beyer

I didn't say Ansem was a keyblade berrier I said Terra was and still felt it but did't know.
OH OH OH! I read it wrong. I thought it said Ansem the Wise was interested in hearts (which he was) but you were referring to Xehanort's interest. Okay, understand that now.
And if you read my update It explains why Terra might have fought Aqua. Also I gave reaons to why he may have picked Riku
Okay, nice reason but why does Terra still look like Terra? If he had MX in him or MX had Terra in him, surely he would look different but the part of the fight scene that we saw showed Terra as Terra. Also, no problem with the Riku part, I agree and like it.

Xenin

Banned
OH OH OH! I read it wrong. I thought it said Ansem the Wise was interested in hearts (which he was) but you were referring to Xehanort's interest. Okay, understand that now.
Okay, nice reason but why does Terra still look like Terra? If he had MX in him or MX had Terra in him, surely he would look different but the part of the fight scene that we saw showed Terra as Terra. Also, no problem with the Riku part, I agree and like it.
Yes that does make sense and that's probably one of those thing's we'd have to wait to play the game to figure out. It might be he was slowely changing I'm not sure

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont think any of them will die o_O

Xenin

Banned
Well of course not but people dissapear. Ever sense what happend to Ansem the Wise we can't rule out death. Fade is usually what happens to people. And beside if you didn't notice KH2 was relatively darker becuase for a brief minute there you are led to believe goofy is dead so you never know.

Beyer

Yeah, that could be true. Maybe I am subconsciously doing the easy thing by saying they die when I think about their fates. I think someone will die though, someone.

Xenin

Banned
Heres another update:

In the trailer where Ven Shatters the glass. That is the same place where Sora has those wierd dreams in KH1.

CloudsFenrir

My guess for that is he felt the light within Riku's heart or maybe even in sora's and got it mixed up and gave it to him, or he saw how strong he was when he was in a fight with Sora

Wasn't there a forum or something somewhere that said keyblade masters can only pass on their keyblades to blood relitives? Or is that a lode of crap like I thought it was. I read it a long time ago, and don't remember the details. I mean it kinda doesn't make since cause Riku's heart had a small piece of darkness inside. In KH1 there was a flash back of when he was about the age of when he met Ven and the other (or he already knew them). Anyways in the flash back Sora and him first discover the cave where they later do all those scribbles on the wall, while Sora wonders off some where Riku lingers for a while to look at the door. This shows curiosity and as we all know curiosity killed the cat. I could be dead wrong though.Don't freak out if I am.

Last edited:

Beyer

Heres another update:

In the trailer where Ven Shatters the glass. That is the same place where Sora has those wierd dreams in KH1.

Same would apply to Roxas too then? The destati (spelling?) is a mysterious thing to me. Smile posted a genius theory that I think involved it, look for it possibly?
But yeah, it strengthens the already confirmed connection between Ven and Sora/Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back