• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my bhk theory: hasnt been shot down yet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Unknown KeyBl@de said:
I like that theory. Yo Keyblade Shards his intelligence didn't stop its going 100 miles per hour. My evidence: KH Final Mix. When Sora fights the unknown the enigmatic man says "You're incomplete" while Soras holding a FRICKIN KEYBLADE!!

kaizer21 said:
What's that gotta prove that his theory is correct?

kaizer21 has a good point. Just because he is "incomplete" doesnt really mean jack. all it means is that Sora is missing somthing.. probably somthing to do with his memories.. or it may have somthing to do with BHk.. who knows? all i know is that it doesnt prove your point saying his theory is correct.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
^Exactly. We don't know what Sora is missing, but it's definately not his Heart. If it was that he wouldn't be able to wield a Keyblade. So what could he be missing to make him incomplete? We'll find out in KH II.

-waves to Nemesis- Hello, fellow member!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
KeybladeKid1127 said:
thats a great theory i haven't herd a good one in a while and it does make some sense so i give you credit.

O_O

Are you serious? I just burnt this n00b to a crisp and you say his theory makes sense? -long stream of curses- You're just as stupid as he is!

I have nothing more to say, except I hope you fall down a well and die a slow, painful death.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
One thing that is just out of question in this theory is the talk of the Red haired girl whp looks like kairi.

She does not "Look like Kairi". She IS Kairi. That was confirmed in the latest Nomura interview. And, presonally, I thought it was obvios that it was Kairi since the begining, and am glad that all the stupid people realized this.

And Marluxia wanted Sora because he knew that Sora had the power to destroy the Org. and MArluxia wanted the Org destroyed so that he, Larxene, and vexen could control it.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Keyblade Shards said:
KeybladeKid1127 said:
thats a great theory i haven't herd a good one in a while and it does make some sense so i give you credit.

O_O

Are you serious? I just burnt this n00b to a crisp and you say his theory makes sense? -long stream of curses- You're just as stupid as he is!

I have nothing more to say, except I hope you fall down a well and die a slow, painful death.

Wow, a little harsh dontcha think? LOL
But it's true, you ought to read the entire thread, or al least read what people have said after the theory is stated, at the risk of sounding noobish and stupid.

Nemesis

Keyblade Shards said:
O_O

-waves back- YO!

lol.. burnt to a crisp.. mean but excellent use of words.

Themuffinman said:
One thing that is just out of question in this theory is the talk of the Red haired girl whp looks like kairi.

She does not "Look like Kairi". She IS Kairi. That was confirmed in the latest Nomura interview. And, presonally, I thought it was obvios that it was Kairi since the begining, and am glad that all the stupid people realized this.

And Marluxia wanted Sora because he knew that Sora had the power to destroy the Org. and MArluxia wanted the Org destroyed so that he, Larxene, and vexen could control it.

the Marluxia part i get.. but what talk is this of the fact he confirmed it? im gonna start reading all the reports again... cause i cant recall the last interview.. u know.. im gonna look right now and edit when i find his latest interview

ok muffinman.. i wanna hear what interview are u talking about? i just read his latest one according to this site and... nada about Kairi or the RHG. so.. if your gonna prove me wrong.. then show me.

Oathkeeper15

The red haired girl you mentioned is kairi, there is no other red haired girl other than kairi, and i know ti am right because Nomura said that the red haired girl is kairi, maybe you were thinking of namine, who has blondish hair

Nemesis

Themuffinman said:
http://sd.cubicnetwork.net/index.php?id=new_html/dengeki

Right there. Scroll down a bit. Not sure if this is the most recent interview, but its the most recent one I've read!

ok... everyone.. i just want to say that.. he was right.. he even gave the proof. Ive been waiting for someone to do this for about a year now. he's getting a spot on my Buddy list just cause. Wicked job muffinman!

and as far as this being a BHk thread... the theory is dead.. and the guy who thought it up hasnt defended himself in awhile.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
ultima_keyblade said:
thats a good theory!

o_0 ?

Umm...

This theory's been dead for almost a week... and now you come along and says it's good...

*cannot explain how this can possibly happen, so I become a hermit on top of a mountain, and spend the rest of my life trying to discover lifes secrets*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back