• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My boy problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
If nothing else he has got me curious, I do want to know.

What personality traits do guys like? I might have them already, and if I do, I might be able to emphisize them.

Maybe it's just me, but I actually like it when a girl is kind of aggressive. Mainly just joking around, but it's kind of cool when a girl tells me to shut up. =/ Sense of humor is, as always, a must. And if you're in the habit of talking shit about someone, complaining every time something happens, or if you lie to someone-particularly someone with authority- and then get pissed and act all indignant when that person knows that you're lying, you may as well kiss a (healthy) relationship goodbye.

And uh, nice breasts are good. Amazing. :awesome: Try to make them noticeable, but in something that shows just enough cleavage to be kind of exciting. And please, for the love of god, let them look.

Shade737

Silver Member
Wear revealing clothing that flaunts whatever you got nicely, but don't make it too revealing just enough so guys will have to look your way when they pass you.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
Well, I know I love games, I'm a singer in an auditioned choir, I enjoy listening to Jrock a lot, I see most things from a scientific point of view rather than a religious point of view, an example of that is I believe in evolution as apose to creation, I see some things that others around me don't see often, I tend to befriend people who have different sexualities and I don't mind that they have them, I am however bothered somewhat if they start making out with their gender though, I can hear about it, but I don't want to see it really if that makes sense, I am constantly worring about what might happen to my friends and I sometimes loose sleep over it, I tend to be over sensitive about some things so I cry more easily than others, I am really clingy and I always need to be around someone, and I find the most calming sound is either a cat's purring or a heart beat, the latter being better.

Does that help any? I can't think of any more right now.

Another thing I have against me Shade73 is I'm not skinny, thus my 40-C breasts.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I know you're in it just for the boobage, don't lie XD

On a more serious note, staying single isn't that bad.
It's actually kind of fun.

Darkness of White

Website
Ok, I don't think you have really read what I have been saying. That is the only pic I have, and I am not really looking for physical improvements, but personality improvements. I apprieciate the fact that you are trying to help, but I can't really do anything to improve my body, I have tried and tired, but to no avail.

Yttrxium, what makes you say that? I have yet to find anything about my current status that is really fun in all honesty.

Raebus

Have you actually tried being positive? Or are you that hell bent on finding a boyfriend that you choose to ignore any positive aspects of being single and instead focus on the negatives?

mesmerized

You do not...I repeat...do not want to change the way you are for someone. It makes absolutely no sense what so ever and can do more harm than good.

I never was much for make up and all that jazz. I believe the most beautiful part of a person is their soul. Don't change your appearance to attract others. The one that is going to sweap you off your feet isn't going to be focused much on your appearance. They're going to love everything about you- even you're flaws.

heh.. hope I helped and that you understand what I've said.

Darkness of White

Website
I have looked, and I was proud of not having a boyfriend for a while, but when dating became a big issue when I hit 7th grade, I'm in 10th now, it stopped being nice. I'm constantly asked who I'm dating, who I slept with last week, when is the next date with someone and it hurts. I have actually cried because I either answered said I didn't have a boyfriend at all, or because I got chewed out for saying that he was on the internet. And no, I don't plan on trying that again for a long time if ever, most likely the latter.

Wow, thanks mesmerized, I do.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
A boyfriend shouldn't be your only focus. Im 16 as well and finding a girlfirend is important to me, but it's not the only thing. I find that I meet more attractive and better friends in girls when I'm not looking for love. If you a Junior this year like me and are taking AP classes that special someone is the last thing on my mind. We have tons of time to meet someone, but I can understand how it feels to be the thrid wheel in a relationship. It leaves a void in you and gives you the sense your missing out. :sad:
And 10 times out of 10 there is a guy out there who likes you, but is really shy. I know big football stars that have a problem with apporaching a girl they like. So it may not be you, it could be someone interested in you shy about telling you how they feel.

riku0147

Awards
I know this has already been said, but just act like yourself. There's no point in changing your personality for a guy. That's all I really have to say. Hope it helps!

riku0147

Awards
no offence to him, but that's the kind of guy I wouldn't go out with if I was a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back