• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
^ You are right.

I'm not saying that the notion that it is a choice is groundless. In, Christianity, all humans are capable of every sin. There are some reasonable possibilities that support the idea that it can be a choice.

1) Confussion during the time of Adolescence
2) Poor relationship with parent of same gender
3) Poor relationship with peers of same gender
4) Subconcious choice
there are others, but they are similar to these four.
I'm not saying it ALWAYS is this way (it can be a natural tendency, as well, like I said previously), but the possibility remains.

Sorry if I'm being too preachy :)

Aquaven, I'm glad things are becoming more stable. Best of luck!

Last edited:

EvilQueen

Website
www.myspace.com
I have a gay uncle. And I have gay friends.

I don't have any problem accepting any of them.

And the majority of Christians are going to end up in hell for trying to take God's job of judging others. It is not our place to judge anyone. Live and let live.

Does this kids brother being gay affect your life? No!

You all act as if it is a personal insult.

You could keep your bible at your side 24/7 and it still won't make you any better than anyone else. So please give all the rest of us a break and stop acting all holier than thou. 'Cause you're not.

It's sad when someone reaches out for help and support and they get treatment like what you are giving this boy.

I say to you, aquaVen, you are a better person than what some of these so called Christians are. For supporting your brother at a time like this. Continue to be strong for him. You may not realize just how much it means to him.

And to kazukifafner, people like you give me hope that there are still Christians in this world who know what it means to be Christian.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
This thread is a gigantic shitfest.

But at least it's entertaining.

To AquaVen, things will get better. Regardless of the letdown that your parents received, they'll get over it eventually. And if they don't, then they probably weren't worth having around to begin with.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Nobody is born gay, that's a life choice. And no one said God hated gays. He loves all, but that doesn't mean he won't punish the sinful. He destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of the homosexuality of the citizens, along with their other sins.
Bro, you should probably ask a gay guy/girl before you announce that homosexuality is a choice. Ask any gay person, they'll tell you they were born that way.

Homosexuality is a sin according to religious people... or that is, some religions... I feel less and less religious when I think about it... to me, even though I was born catholic, homosexuality is just a condition. You have it or you don't. It's not a sin. It's seen as sin as it is a threat to the society... was, but still is thanks to the religions that just can't seem to develop through time...

Pfft. No one is born gay. You're born without an attraction to a sex whatsoever. That develops during puberty, and it has a lot to do with your environment.
Which is essentially the same thing: it's not a choice.

i don't think they are bad, god doesn't want them
And by God, you mean "the" God? Or just your God? Cuz that is what it sounds like to me...

grow up, don't just swear and tell people not to be like me
Say waht? o_O

god didn't create humans so that he can correct everything they do
people CHOOSE what to do, and god made this test for us
if we choose to disobey him we will be punished
Oh what does your life sound pathatic... "Oh I should strictly follow every single word of the Bible or I might end up having an argument with the Holy Father." :sleep:

Its not a choice. If, its a choice than, go do it, go wack off to guys, its must be so easy.

When, I look at girls, I feel this attraction to them, but why not guys? Because I am not attracted to guys, same thing applies to guys, they feel an attraction to a guy but, not a girl. You can't ask for them not control there penis when they see something they find attractive.
Aside from that important matter, if they could choose, why would they choose a sexuality where everyone seems to hate them and they are being hurt their whole life.

No human being chooses a life like that. Maybe one or two in the whole wide world, but not a percentage of what, 10% of humanity?

It's ridiculous how people can be so clueless about others feelings. Especially in a time like this. We have passed over 2000 years since the Bible and people still think exactly the same. How more stupid can it get?

This thread is a gigantic shitfest.

But at least it's entertaining.
It's worrying, cuz it seems people cant seem to develop their thinking... Sorry I'm forgivable for a lot of things, but when people judge others and say they are going to hell, it makes me mad. That's unforgivable. Even if it's not something said toward me, it still makes me angry because I do understand how people feel when they feel alone and hurt and feel like they've got no one to talk to. That must be the worst feeling to experience.

And when ***s come in and judge these people like that, it doesn't help much, does it?

Anyways, to the topic, it seems like everyone who thinks like me on this matter said everything needed to be said regarding your brother. You seem to take it well quite frankly. How old is your bro exactly, if he's already thinking about marriage... :huh:

aquaVen

^ He turns 21 this year. He really loves this guy and hes spending the summer with him, and he talks about how hed like to get married to him and he says theyve talked about it together. Im happy for him as long as hes happy....

Q

Banned
^ He turns 21 this year. He really loves this guy and hes spending the summer with him, and he talks about how hed like to get married to him and he says theyve talked about it together. Im happy for him as long as hes happy....

And that's really all that matters, honestly.

Don't listen to the douchebags here. They just have a lot of pent-up aggression and anger and like to express it via the Internet.

Especially Dogen there, who instantly returned to KHI the DAY he's unbanned

aquaVen

Yeah a lot of these folks give some good advice but in some of their cases it would be better if they just didnt say anything.. and what do you mean he was banned???

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Glad to see things are going well. You impress me, really, how you're being so supportive and strong for your brother. I don't think many would act that way.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
:) I've not read all of what you've posted, but...

Homosexuality is okay. Not everyone will accept that, but that's fine. People are attacked about their lifestyles all the time. It's nothing to be ashamed about. :)

I... think that's the gist of what you're asking... maybe I should rrad everything :|

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Hahaha, I love religious fags

I think Dog and Myst should get together and have buttsecks to let out all their hateful energies to gays, then life can go on as normal

Too bad no one cares what you think.

As I said, he should support his brother and love him through thick and thin.

It's funny how rediculous bible thumpers are so capable of ruining a completely legit religion :\

Yeah. Reminds me of the quote from Ghandi "I like your Christ, but I don't like your Christians". Should really hit home to most people who claim to be one...

Go learn what "seperation of church and state" means.

...You do realize the idea of "Seperation of church and state" came from the belief that the government should not dictate or govern religion, not the other way around, right?

Well right now Im the only family hes got... I know hed do the same for me

That's great. I'm happy for both of you. I know if my brother was all I had I would be grateful that he's there for me.

Last edited:

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Hmm I really cant help you. But, your brother is gay lol. I mean, YOUR BROTHER IS GAY?!
If my brother would be gay, seriously, I would change my name, family name and everything, and if its more difficult, I would kill him. I hate gays so much, because I cant understand why they are such jerks who likes cocks.I really cant understand it.

So, you love your bro, speak with him, and if its necessary, give him a punch in his face and tell him the truth, bring him back to the reality.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Hmm I really cant help you. But, your brother is gay lol. I mean, YOUR BROTHER IS GAY?!
If my brother would be gay, seriously, I would change my name, family name and everything, and if its more difficult, I would kill him. I hate gays so much, because I cant understand why they are such jerks who likes cocks.I really cant understand it.

So, you love your bro, speak with him, and if its necessary, give him a punch in his face and tell him the truth, bring him back to the reality.

You do realize that, by completely rejecting your brother if he was gay, it would simply make him hate you, and other straight people, even more?

If you don't understand it, it's quite simple. It's the attraction to the other sex. Just like you might like girls, they like boys, simple as that. It's an attraction. I don't condone it, and I do believe that one should try their best to wriggle out of it and try to stay in the boundaries of man and woman that God designed them for (my personal belief), but I do not disrespect or hate any homosexual, and you shouldn't either. Your brother would probably be hurt more than you could understand, if you rejected him.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

Uhm... I think you should just STFU. You really... REALLY are not helping. maybe you could punch yourself and bring yourself into reality. :S

And yah, I agree with Dogenzaka :)

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

People like you is why I'm losing faith in this country I love..

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Punch yourself in the face and recognize what reality is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back