• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my brother has a question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikufan1995

my brother has a question, he says when roxas was fighting sora in that cutsecne at twtnw, roxas says "why did he chose u". he thinks he's refurring to terra, but i think he's talking about xemnas. what do u ppl think

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I really don't think Roxas would have known Terra at all honestly.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
it was a mistranlation it was sopost to say keyblade not he
uhm.
No.
It refers to AtW saying as AtW wanted Sora to vanquish the Order.

It being the Keyblade wouldn't make sense, for the simple fact Roxas also could use the keyblade.

I'm pretty sure he meant Riku, but this has been argued about since the beginning of time.
That'd make no sense.

Awards
uhm.
No.
It refers to AtW saying as AtW wanted Sora to vanquish the Order.

It being the Keyblade wouldn't make sense, for the simple fact Roxas also could use the keyblade.

As FinalDisney said, the original Japanese said "it" and not "he." He's talking about the keyblade, not Ansem the Wise.

The answer to Roxas' question is Sora's friends (Roxas says "I see, that's why" when he looks at Sora surrounded by the images of friends on the floor panel). Or rather, that his friends give him his power, and therefore, he has a strong heart. Obviously, the strong heart would be why the Keyblade chose Sora.

AtW did not choose Sora. He used him. There was no choice in the matter, and, in any case, Sora's friends would not be the answer as to why AtW would have "chose" Sora.

Just because Roxas uses the keyblade doesn't mean that it makes no sense. Roxas was simply asking why the keyblade originally chose Sora. If I received something because my twin brother received it first, I would naturally want to know why my brother had received it.

UltimaKSGeek

i believe that roxas may have known 'about' terra but not everything cause he is connected to ventus in some way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back