• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Computer wont play sound. -_-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Okay, here's ANOTHER thread I'm going to post here because my fully capable father won't haul his ass over to my room to fix the problem (yet when his computer breaks down "Oh, the world must stop and I must go out and get a computer that pretty much puts us in the doghouse!" Sorry, this isn't a rant about my lazy dad ^.^ Promise.) I tried EVERYTHING. I switched wires, I looked at my stereo, and just now I wondered if my sister put the thing on mute. but no, sadly. So now I've run out of options so I've come crawling to you people for suggestions. Keep in mind I call my computer barbie because it's that annoying to deal with.

So yea, someone PLEASE tell me how to fix my Barbie. xD

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Okay, here's ANOTHER thread I'm going to post here because my fully capable father won't haul his ass over to my room to fix the problem (yet when his computer breaks down "Oh, the world must stop and I must go out and get a computer that pretty much puts us in the doghouse!" Sorry, this isn't a rant about my lazy dad ^.^ Promise.) I tried EVERYTHING. I switched wires, I looked at my stereo, and just now I wondered if my sister put the thing on mute. but no, sadly. So now I've run out of options so I've come crawling to you people for suggestions. Keep in mind I call my computer barbie because it's that annoying to deal with.

So yea, someone PLEASE tell me how to fix my Barbie. xD
You might need a sound card. For some reason select computers either:

*Don't come equipped with them

*Come with a broken one on arrival

*Have really crappy ones that burn out quickly

*Need software installed to make them function properly

There really isn't much I can help you with though. If that is the case I recommend calling the company that manufactured your computer or going to a PC repair shop.

If that is the case you may need to buy a replacement part. So be prepared for that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back