• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Demyx-David Bowie Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
I was wondering if anyone ws thinking the same thing as me. Isn't Demyx very similar to David Bowie??? First off, (at least in his younger years) David Bowie's hair was just like Demyx's. Second, for any of you Labyrinth fans, in the movie Labyrinth starring David Bowie, in one of his song one of the repetitive lines is "Dance Magic Dance". I thought that was kinda weird since one of Demyx's catch phrases is "Dance water Dance!" I was wondering if the person who created Demyx was a David Bowie fan, or if it is just coincidence.

What do you think? Hopefully some people will know what i am talking about! :confused:

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
he was probably based somewhat off him; Nomura has done that before (basing characters off of real people)

Muse

you look atrocious
I was wondering if anyone ws thinking the same thing as me. Isn't Demyx very similar to Demyx???

D: ORLY?!

First off, (at least in his younger years) David Bowie's hair was just like Demyx's.

:x

Second, for any of you Labyrinth fans, in the movie Labyrinth starring David Bowie, in one of his song one of the repetitive lines is "Dance Magic Dance". I thought that was kinda weird since one of Demyx's catch phrases is "Dance water Dance!"

I never would have guessed.

I was wondering if the person who created Demyx was a David Bowie fan, or if it is just coincidence.

It's just a coincidence.

Key of Valor

The Professor
rpgangel said:
he was probably based somewhat off him; Nomura has done that before (basing characters off of real people)

I though Nomura didn't design Demyx.
Did Nomura really design him?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
He could be based on him, I wouldn't doubt it.

No big deal though, characters are often based off of people IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back