• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My favorite game of all time is Kingdom Hearts yet I've never played a single Final Fantasy game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Am I the only one or has this happened to anyone else? Just curious.

I think I enjoyed it so much because of my obsession with anything Disney-related. And yes I have started playing Final Fantasy games and have enjoyed them, but for the longest time KH was my favorite game before I played a single FF game.

Youniquee

Awards
I've never played any FF games and KH is currently my favourite series, but I will play FF games definitely.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It happened to me. Of course, I have played Final Fantasy VII, Tactics, and XII present, but before I played any of them, Kingdom Hearts was and still is my favorite franchise.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I was like that too... when I started to play KH, but then when I was done with KH and found that some of the characters were from FF games, I decided to play one, first one was FF X then from there I played all of the old ones and new ones. :3

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
KH is one of my all time favorite game series, and I was drawn into it mostly for the Disney elements. I've never played a Final Fantasy game and I don't think I'll be able to any time soon. I just don't have the time needed to get into the games, but hopefully I will one day.

billyzanesucks

I've played FFIX a bit. But I think that was after I played KH. I don't really like turn-based RPG's anyway.

ablackmore726

KH is my favorite series, and I've played some of the FF's (1-4, 7-8) and I like them both. FF is unique in it's own way, and usually has pretty good storylines that keep you hooked. I like the gameplay, though not everyone likes turnbased battles, so that's different. I like them both though =] Oh, and me, like several others, was introduced to FF from KH =]

siegleeagle

I bought kingdom hearts because I wanted to try a final fantasy game and this had it in there so I thought I would like it. I did and now it is my favorite video game series. I started playing final fantasy back in 2007 starting with 10. Now I own all of the main titles in a physical form complete with cases and manuals and I own all but 3 of the sequel/prequel/spin off/side story games, books, movies, etc. So now final fantasy is my second favorite series :)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I have never really played FF but it is mostly because I do not have the time or money to invest in playing FF. KH is what introduced me to it, and ever since I have wanted to play one.

strugglechamp

KH is my favorite game too. KH is what got me started playing FF games and interested in other Disney movies. So far though the only ones I've played though are FFXIII and Crisis Core. Now that Neku is going to be in KH3D I wanna play The World Ends With You too.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
it took me a lot of years to find out about FF even after playing kingdom hearts for so long. FF VII CC was the first ff game I played and I got into KH back in 2004, it was my favorite game since the first time I played it :)

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Like many others I played KH before I knew anything about FF.
I started playing KH in year six... six years and it is still my favourite game series.
No offence FF lovers, but I think some of the FF games are too confusing, even though KH is heading in that general direction.

My love for Disney is what made me pick up the damned game in the first place. Many hours of my life lost to this.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I am apparently one of the rare cases where it is exactly the other way around. I knew and liked Final Fantasy already for many years before giving KH even a glance, always dismissing it as a "kiddie"-fied FF which would tone down and insult the FF-characters by adding Disney.

I only got into KH one year before KH2 was released when I found KH 1 somewhere cheap and was positively surprised how well the Disney was incorporated and it was not too silly.
Donald and Goofy more serious around and Maleficent being badass the most prominent examples. Mickey going Yoda-like later on even emphasized more that Disney can be good with FF together when handled correctly and the original characters captivated me even more.

Ever since then, FF and KH are on more or less equal terms for me.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I am apparently one of the rare cases where it is exactly the other way around. I knew and liked Final Fantasy already for many years before giving KH even a glance, always dismissing it as a "kiddie"-fied FF which would tone down and insult the FF-characters by adding Disney.

I only got into KH one year before KH2 was released when I found KH 1 somewhere cheap and was positively surprised how well the Disney was incorporated and it was not too silly.
Donald and Goofy more serious around and Maleficent being badass the most prominent examples. Mickey going Yoda-like later on even emphasized more that Disney can be good with FF together when handled correctly and the original characters captivated me even more.

Ever since then, FF and KH are on more or less equal terms for me.

Yeah, everybody was suprised with how Kingdom Hearts turned out. Square Enix combining with Disney making one of the best, if not the best, crossover in video game history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back