• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My First 3D Animation. "Alarm Annoyance"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Soooo Hi everyone, Im magicEdd, Eddie, Edward, and some other names that you probably dont want to hear, call me what ever if you must.

Anyway, Today i have deicded to show my 3D final animation, for a class called Foundations of Digital Animation. It is my first, and i decided to place it stright into the Creative Media, instead of the Digital Media, because although yes it was made on a computer, mostly sigs and what not have been posted there yes? So im not exactly sure what this is classified as.

And here it is.

[video=youtube;Ee2Eg30X-JE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee2Eg30X-JE[/video]

Please critque if you will, tell me what you think of it, I already know it can be improved so much, but hey for my first animation, i dont think its to bad, it was done with alot of endless days... litterally, dont you love all nighters, i should say all dayers since i was up from 12pm Thursdays, till 12pm on Fridays.... 7 times.... ugh.... I love me life... T_T

So again, dont be to gental though, let me have it lol

#School

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
So, 66 views, but no one wants to comment??? Common i would love to hear what you all think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back