• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► My first story ever!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Hey guys, I'm writing my first story. Its not real a fan-fic but the heroe & main place are based on my favorite character in Suikoden III. This is my very first story to ever write & I hope that my RP skills realy help. So here is the first chapter. Its a little short but Ill start on chapter 2 once I get some good feedback. I also havnt come up with a name for the story yet.
Enjoy!

CHAPTER I

“She will not survive, son. She is much too weak. It is time to say goodbye.” “No! I wont let her! It’s all your fault!” Sasarai woke up screaming. “Aahh! What….. Oh, it was only a dream. When will I stop being cursed by such sad memories?”
He got up out of the bed & walked over to the window. He looked out onto the seemingly endless plains. To the west there was a forest filled with trees & creatures. To the east was the ocean. & to the north where the mountains. “All of this, everyone is under such oppression. When will they finally be free? Someday, they will all be free. I sweat it.”
Sasarai is the prince of Holy Harmonia, the heir to the throne. His father was a cruel, wicked man who cared of none but himself. When he was 6 his mother became deafly ill, but they could not find out what it was or how she could be cured. She died two weeks later.
Sasarai left the castle and & headed to a run-down old house. There he knocked on the door twice & said the password. He was granted access. He descended the stairs & found over 30 men sitting and drinking and having a jolly good time. He walked to the front of the room and began to speak. “Today, is the day that we finally get justice! Today, justice will be served and our king will be punished!” All the men began to cheer and shout. “Now, I will assassinate him tonight ay about nightfall. Then I will come back here and we will raid the castle. We will arrest all of the king’s guards and anyone else who oppose.” All the men cheered and began to drink even more. Sasarai went to the bar and talked to a man in a mask. “So,” said Sasarai. “Are you ready? It will not be easy.” “Yes, I am ready. You can count on me sir.” replied the strange man. “Good. I will go get ready. You prepare the troops.” instructed Sasarai. “Yes sir.” said the man as he left the room & ascended the stairs. “Well, this is it. I should go get ready.” though Sasarai as he left the room & went back into the castle.
Sasarai went up to his room and sat at his desk. As he gathered his thoughts a dark shadowy figure crept in through the window. All of a sudden the man pounced on Sasarai and covered his eyes and mouth with cloth. The man drug Sasarai into the hall and down the stairs into the courtroom. The man then took off the clothes. “You sir, are charged with treason. You have raised a rebellion against your king and have conspired to assassinate him.” A man in a black robe said to Sasarai. “But sir, I am Sasarai, the prince of Holy Harmonia. Why would I ever think of such a thing?” Sasarai responded. “I what you have been doing behind my back, son.” said the king as he entered the room. “But father, I could never even think of bringing harm to you. I cannot bare to think of it.” said Sasarai in tears. “Don’t try it. I can see past you’re fake tears. I am, disappointed in you son. Why, tell me why where you going to kill me? Do not think of lying again, I know when you are lying, you’re not a good liar at all.” said the king. “Fine, I will tell you why. You are an evil, self-centered man. You care of none but yourself. You, you, you let mom die!” shouted Sasarai in anger. “You just stood there and watched her die, you did nothing! In fact, I think that it was you who hurt her! You did it so you could imprison the half the kingdom, treat every single person like dirt and not get scolded for it! Mother was a kind, gentle and caring woman, until you killed her! Holy Harmonia used to be a holy place, where people would come to for refuge, we where the role-model for all people. But then you, you decided that evil was more fun. So I admit it, I wanted to kill you!” exclaimed Sasarai in anger and rage. “Well, it seems that my son happens to be possessed, or maybe he is just crazy. I’m sorry to do this, but I have no other choice. Guards! You know what to do.” said the king as grinned evilly. A guard then rushed over and hit Sasarai on the head with the handle of his sword. Sasarai then blacked out.
Sasarai woke up. He felt something hot and course on his face. He opened his eyes to see sand, lots of sand. “Huh? What, how?” He said as he raised his head. He saw a tropical forest and a large cliff with a waterfall. He turned his head to see a vast ocean, with a what appeared to be a ship sailing in the distance. “No, it cannot be. That must be the king’s personal ship. I am, marooned. He took me here aboard his ship and just dropped me of on this island like a useless bum. ……………… I swear, I will punish him.” said Sasarai with an angry face.

So, what do you think?

Atnihs

Bronze Member
shinta:hey he did beeter than your first one atnihs...like thats actually a shocker.
atnihs:quiet shinta CHAOS LIMIT BREAK!
*after 20 minutes of scratching shinta down*
shinta:*laying on floor*ow
atnihs:*sobbing*shinta is right!

i really like it a lot :D

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Thanx guys. I willl definatly make the chapters longer. But thats just the first one & I though i should get soem feedback on it beofre I do more.

COuld you answer some questiosn for me?
Rate on a scale of 1 to 10.
Did you like it?
What do you think of it?
Does it amke you intrested? Do you want to see what happens next?
Where there any errors? If so, please lost them.
Do I need to work on anyhting? If so. please tell me.

Thanx again for your intrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back