• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My first time finding out *gasp* Of voice overs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
My first time finding out *gasp* Of voice overs and i was shocked! I never really looked at the back of the box for the credits to find who played who! I never knew that the guy from Sixth sense was Sora! Thinking about it shocks me. Worst of all LANCE???!?!?!? Nstink???? *Sorry thats what i think of them* LANCE Septh! SEPTH! I am trying to take this in but i am shoocked! What were yall reactions when yall found out. Plus i hope this is the right place.........

O

Onewingedangel6

Lance Bass made Sephiroth seem gay i mean sephiroth is cool but Lance as Sephiroth?? my thoughts of sephiroth have changed

OmegaTwilight

i was very upset when i saw that lance bass was the voiceover for sephy. it made me want to cry

~Life~

The old member
I was just *DUHH* Shgocked my throught hurt! It still does! I can picture Sept

SIN HARVEST
BYE BYE BYE

Attemisc

I wasn't all that phased by it. So what if he's Lance Bass? He did the voice some good. Admit it. Before you knew he was the voice you liked it.

~Life~

The old member
I admit your right.....i am shocked soo many famous ppl did V/o for this game........

Rikiu was the guy from 7th heaven/richie rich??!?!?!

*Faints*

O

Onewingedangel6

okay maybe i did but just the thought made me hurl and made sephiroth seem puny to me

~Life~

The old member
The guy who was angel in buffy was leon????!?!?

*Dies again*

keybladegaurdian

I think Lance Bass actually did a good job as Sephiroth. Just think for a second, it could have been Michael Jackson :eek: !!!

Sephiroth: Hey little boy. Wanna come to Neverland with me?
Sora: No thanks, I just went.
Sephiroth: *pelvic thrust*
Sora: WTF?

OmegaTwilight

yes, angel was leon, david ghalager was riku, the kid from sixth sense was sora, sephy was lance bass, and btw ~life~, its NOT SIN HARVEST its DESCEND HEARTLESS ANGEL

~Life~

The old member
....angel.... am shocked..... I am glad you like the ending!

HEY StEVE!

Counterpart

Honestly you guys have problems...how can a voice actor make the character "Weak" when he didn't even speak?He did good as Sephiroth I didn't even know it was him till I beat the damn game and I know you guys didn't either.He didn't make Sephiroth seem puny because I guarantee Sephiroth whooped your ass much like many others when first facing him.The only reason your saying he seemed puny was because of the VA now thats really stupid!!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Haley Joel Osmand is a good Sora..

~Life~

The old member
Counterpart said:
Honestly you guys have problems...how can a voice actor make the character "Weak" when he didn't even speak?He did good as Sephiroth I didn't even know it was him till I beat the damn game and I know you guys didn't either.He didn't make Sephiroth seem puny because I guarantee Sephiroth whooped your ass much like many others when first facing him.The only reason your saying he seemed puny was because of the VA now thats really stupid!!!
I was not saying it was week i was saying i was shocked to find out......

Counterpart

not you talking about "Onewingedangel6" called him weak just because his VA was Lance.I think thats stupid.Sephiroth is one of the most strongest,toughest and feared bosses in gaming history and they are calling him weak just because a singer from an all boy band is doing his voice?I mean seriously that dumb!!!!

~Life~

The old member
i was just suprised to see all these famous ppl playing roles in my fav game! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back