• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My first unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

juonoir

This is my first BBS theory please hear me out. I read somewhere that unbirths are basicallly the opposite of human life.With me so far? Good, now lets instead of taking that literally, lets say that it means that its the opposite of a living heart. Now as anyone who knows about kingdom hearts the heart is created in darkness and is returned to the darkness. Now what would be the opposite of that. What if an unbirth is a heart created in the light that gets curropted by the dark and returns to the light. Now this is stretching alittle but if you think about it this explains how ventus could be an unbirth. Please tell me what you think about my theory and please no flaming its just an idea

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No. Unbirth = Curroupted light turned back to light? Now that doesn't even sound right. Sorry it just does not seem plausable.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ehh.. corrupted light returning to light doesn't really make sense to me. If it's corrupted, why would it return to light, which is supposed to be pure. Also, the opposite of the living is dead/ undead (i.e. zombies), so I don't think this theory holds any truth. However, I do think that they might be corrupted beings, that were wraped and transformed by the darkness, from the heart to entire being. They were consumed by the darkness. That was actually the basis for my theory imo and if you've read it, I kind of did have evidence.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Now as anyone who knows about kingdom hearts the heart is created in darkness and is returned to the darkness.
if that was true how does the heartless appear in the realm of light if they return to darkness
[Now what would be the opposite of that. What if an unbirth is a heart created in the light that gets curropted by the dark and returns to the light.
how can a heart get created its either captured or released by the keyblade willing next i get it when you say in the light corrupted by the dark and returns to the light your saying its takes form in light then goes to the darkness then returns to light but why all that and it seems like your saying the light can create unbirth when there is no explanation of how they lose their hearts

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
juonoir said:
the heart is created in darkness and is returned to the darkness.
Lol Xehanort's Heartless is an idiot. He though everything was born from Darkness. And Hearts aren't. Just some stupid speech about darkness this, and darkness that.

What if an unbirth is a heart created in the light that gets curropted by the dark and returns to the light.

Uh... Light being corrupted would just Darkness. Why would it return to the Light? If that were the case, then wouldn't Xehanort's Heartless be like "I'm dead, lulz i is a good guy nows" Or any guy that started off good, then turned bad.

Now this is stretching alittle but if you think about it this explains how ventus could be an unbirth. Please tell me what you think about my theory and please no flaming its just an idea

But Ven isn't an Unbirth =( And I have no idea where you got that infomation from.

oblivion_key

Lol Xehanort's Heartless is an idiot. He though everything was born from Darkness. And Hearts aren't. Just some stupid speech about darkness this, and darkness that.

Uh... Light being corrupted would just Darkness. Why would it return to the Light? If that were the case, then wouldn't Xehanort's Heartless be like "I'm dead, lulz i is a good guy nows" Or any guy that started off good, then turned bad.

But Ven isn't an Unbirth =( And I have no idea where you got that infomation from.

i know, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back