• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Forged Kingdom Hearts Wedding Signup and discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

navyninja87

About:
“I’ve had so much fun with you. Ever since you came, I’ve looked forward to coming home every day. I said it was a pain to make breakfast, but whenever I saw you eating happily… It made me want to make breakfast for you every day. I love to see you smile. I can’t think of a life without you. I need you. Become my real wife. Not a fake one. But my real wife. I want you to marry me.”

-Yamato Kougami (My Forged Wedding)

Background:
This is an alternate universe roleplay. It deviates from canon KH because one can travel freely in between the worlds as long as you're not connected to darkness or a heartless yourself. This roleplay is based on two of the romance apps I’ve been reading in which a woman has to choose a man to live with and during the course will fall in love with him in the case of my forged wedding or in the case of My Wedding and seven rings, she chooses the next CEO. In that one the bachelors are trying to pull her away from her choice. (unsucessfully, I might add) I thought by mixing this in with Kingdom Hearts, it might prove to be an entertaining roleplay.
This also takes place after KH II, where there is peace between the worlds.
Plot:
A girl has to choose a fake husband with baggage…Depending on the character, the baggage will vary.
Rules:
1. Each story is comprised of 15 episodes, including the epilogue. I will post the voltage personality and the person who chooses that personality must supply the Disney/Final Fantasy character best suited to that personality type. Please post why you feel the character is suited to be, for example, Yamato Kougami’s counterpart.
2. Please don’t write gory scenes, at least without pming me and talking to me first about what you think will suit this roleplay.
3. All Bachelors will have a chance, hence why there is a limit of 15 episodes.
Character Roster
Lilliana: The unwitting heroine – Navyninja87
Kuzco
Kronk
John Smith
Gaston
Wilbur Robinson
Cloud
Leon
Seifer

Other notes:
here are two wiki links for the graphic novels I mentioned.
My Forged Wedding - Voltage Inc Wiki - Wikia
My Wedding and 7 Rings - Voltage Inc Wiki - Wikia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back