• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Grandfather Has Passed Away

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It isnt a big deal, I admit. I just find it funny how my threads get bombed when I make a wrong move, yet this seems to be an obvious one and no one cares.

Sure, it is a sad story if you are Weaboo. But, I didnt know people on here were worried about hurting feelings when they wanted to get their message across.

This isn't in the wrong section at all. This is a Help and Support section. Last time I checked, one of the meanings of "support" was "to give comfort". Why are you being so insensitive? Not that Weeaboo needs your condolences because I know I wouldn't from somebody like you.

Weeaboo, I send my prayers to you and your family. It is always hard to lose somebody, close or not.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
This isn't in the wrong section at all. This is a Help and Support section. Last time I checked, one of the meanings of "support" was "to give comfort". Why are you being so insensitive? Not that Weeaboo needs your condolences because I know I wouldn't from somebody like you.

Weeaboo, I send my prayers to you and your family. It is always hard to lose somebody, close or not.

Thank you.

Out of everyone on this site, I dislike EX now more than freaking ever.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I'm sorry for your loss, Weeaboo. Must be hard losing your grandfather. I wish you and your family the best

also, _Ex, stop being an insensitive douche

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It isnt a big deal, I admit. I just find it funny how my threads get bombed when I make a wrong move, yet this seems to be an obvious one and no one cares.

Sure, it is a sad story if you are Weaboo. But, I didnt know people on here were worried about hurting feelings when they wanted to get their message across.

Why are you such an asshole? And why are you even still here?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
At least your Grandfather got a good cup of coffee before nodding off.

I is terribly saddened by your loss of a person who must've meant much to you in life, Miss Weeaboo.

8(

But he's in a happy place now. :p

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Sorry for your loss. Death, unfortunately is all too familiar to me, it seems that I am always losing friends and family to this enemy. So I can understand what you and your family are going through. I know there is not too much that can be said to soothe these type of wounds but my thoughts are there for you and your family. My heart goes out to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back