• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My guess: KH2 will be hard...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

ai...look at his friggin' moves!!! Sora moves extremely fast and his attacks are so complicated looking! It gives an impression that even sora from kingdom hearts 1 at level 100 cant even kill the new sora at level 5...and i know how easy kh 1 was but god...square-enix loves making ur game at least up to ur level if not hard...

so...i'm guessing kh2 is gonna be hard. O please...let it not be too hard. I want to know the end of the game! I dont want to fight a million heartless that are just as hard as riku (possessed by ansem) in kh 1!

theotherwhitesora

Also, if it's hard, it will be a good reward to see the ending after hours upon hours of awesome combat that will hopefully require finesse and a lot of strategy. It will be more than fun, it'll be perfect.

Reiyoku

But let's hope it's not too hard. I lose interest in games that are too hard.
Like the ones where you have to level alot before you can get to the next stage.
But on the otherside that could be good too^^

A

Audo

Its not that hard. Special attacks are issued by the Triangle button and the combo's differ between length. I think its going to be hard at first but after a little wh8ile it will be at a normal level and if you eve go back to play KH1 it will be so weird because it will be way to easy.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
well, i do hope it will be easier than seperoth. he's HARD! i had to battle him for two whole years to beat him!... But it will be okey if its harder... then you can still have something to want to win.

KeybladeShadow88

SORRY, i remember VERY well in a interview with namoura ( I know I probably massacured his name, sorry about that too ) him saying that he is going to make it alot easier cause people complained about KH 1 being to hard, you might be able to find that interview here on Kingdomhearts2.net

Destinied Unknown

KeybladeShadow88 said:
SORRY, i remember VERY well in a interview with namoura ( I know I probably massacured his name, sorry about that too ) him saying that he is going to make it alot easier cause people complained about KH 1 being to hard, you might be able to find that interview here on Kingdomhearts2.net

people complained?!!! and kh2 is going to be easy?!personally, i thought kh was too easy. it was abit short too.but making kh2 easy is gonna ruin the game. it's better if you feel you earned the right to see the ending of kh2 for all the hard work you done.

Sephiroth_spawn

yeahs if you think KH was short this has to be a long friggen game cause thay gotta explain all this crap to us....and it should be a little harder........

Going for my 100th post yay!!!!!!!:D :D :D

PassionRiku

Awards
Of course its going to be more difficult. New enimes, moves, worlds. The newness is almost endless. The game would stink if it was easier.

*Twilight*

For some reason, I'm under the impression that it will be easier. I guess it's because of the new drive forms and not needing to rely on magic as much. The summons seem to be much better too, and I almost never used summons in KH1. The action button thingy (with triangle) seems to ease the fights some too. Then again, there are much more enemies, boss fights, possibly complicted moves, etc. I don't know. I'll probably play on normal to be safe- not too easy, not too hard.

Marluxia0090

uhhh i got a link leading to the last boss fight and it looks pretty crazy hard, i mean sora fully heals then the last boss hits him twice and takes away half of his health bar, right after he freakkin healed!

Last edited:

Graficcha

I hope the regular battles will remain challenging for a while longer, I mean, in KH1 not even those last two heartless can even touch me, and I kill them in two hits...

Also, the boss battles seem to be a lot more varied now... it's not just bash-and-run anymore. Ther's more strategy to it, and you really have to know what your enemy is doing.
The reaction commands make the fights interesting, sinc you can do more funky stuff apart from your normal combos, and quite a bit more balanced I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back