• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My guess on the Guardians of Light and Seekers of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Exin

Awards
I know many other people have made their own speculations, but this is simply my own and my opinion. So here my speculation on who would be chosen to be the Guardians and Seekers:

Seven Guaradians of Light:
  1. Sora
  2. Kairi
  3. Riku
  4. Lea
  5. Mickey
  6. Aqua
  7. Ventus

Thirteen Seekers of Darkness:
  1. Master Xehanort
  2. Terranort/Apprentice Xehanort
  3. "Ansen", Seeker of Darkness
  4. Xemnas
  5. Braig/Xigbar
  6. Isa/Saix
  7. Demyx
  8. Luxord
  9. Marluxia
  10. Larxene
  11. Vanitas
  12. Young Xehanort
  13. Isa's Heartless

What do you think of my speculation so far? Please post down your ideas, thoughts, reasons, and opinions in the comments below, thank you.

Master Exin

Awards
I don't think Demyx and Larxene are likely at all, Luxord's all but confirmed already,. and as for Marluxia, I imagine he might still be a villain, if you're curious I've posted a thread about him.
So is it possible that Demyx and Larxene have not only been restored as their Somebodies, but also redeemed?

Empress Mitsuru

I'd like to think so. BTW have you read my thread about marluxia's somebody? It's near the top of the list of recent topics.

KeybladeOrder

Awards
I know many other people have made their own speculations, but this is simply my own and my opinion. So here my speculation on who would be chosen to be the Guardians and Seekers:

Seven Guaradians of Light:
  1. Sora
  2. Kairi
  3. Riku
  4. Lea
  5. Mickey
  6. Aqua
  7. Ventus

1. Master Xehanort
  2. Terranort/Apprentice Xehanort
  3. "Ansen", Seeker of Darkness
  4. Xemnas
  5. Braig/Xigbar
  6. Isa/Saix
  7. Demyx
  8. Luxord
  9. Marluxia
  10. Larxene
  11. Vanitas
  12. Young Xehanort
  13. Isa's Heartless

What do you think of my speculation so far? Please post down your ideas, thoughts, reasons, and opinions in the comments below, thank you.

I had the exact same list for the Guardians of Light. But for the Seekers of Darkness, I always figured it'd be:
1. Master Xehanort
2. Xehanort's Heartless
3. Xemnas
4. Young Xehanort
5. Terranort/Apprentice Xehanort
6. Braig
7. Isa
8. Vanitas
9. Luxord's Somebody
10. Foreteller
11. Foreteller
13. Foreteller

My theory about the foretellers is dependent on the Rebirth Theory being true, and that has yet to be determined.

Awards
Guardians of Light:
1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Mickey
4. Roxas
5. Ventus
6. Terra (Former, but is now a Darkness so he's replaced by Lea)
7. Aqua

1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Ansem
4. Xemnas
5. Braig
6. Isa
7. Vanitas
8. Repliku
9. Terranort
10. Lumaria
11. Aulord
12. Forteller
13. Forteller

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Guardians of Light:

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Ventus
Aqua
Lea
Mickey

Though since Nomura has said that the Guardians and Darknesses won't be revealed until the end of the game, I'm expecting some massive plot twists. Like, maybe the freed Terra will end up replacing Lea?

I know a lot of people have theorized that Sora isn't actually a Light, and I could see Nomura doing something like that, but it seems too obvious. But then again, this site has predicted a lot of Nomura's twists before so maybe this could be a thing?

As for Roxas... I get why people think he could be a Light, I really do, but I think I'd prefer it if he wasn't. I still want him to fight Xemnas, don't get me wrong, but I think it would fit his character to moreso be a bystander for everything else. He never really wanted a life of fighting, anyway, and was clearly tired of it in II and longed for a life similar to that of the Twilight Town trio's. Same goes for Xion, and even Lea (though Lea will probably still be a Light).

Seekers of Darkness:

Master Xehanort
Xehanort's Heartless
Terranort
Xemnas
Vanitas
Isa
Braig
Young Xehanort
Master of Masters
Dilan
Even
Luxord's Somebody
Aeleus Rikunort or KH1!Riku

...I'm less sure about Aeleus, because it seemed that he was maybe content to just live a normal life in Radiant Garden during the events of Dream Drop Distance, but we'll see:)

Ansem the Wise could be one, but I doubt it. Repliku's a real possibility but I'm really hoping they just let him stay dead... There's Robed Xehanort and Apprentice Xehanort to consider, but I doubt those ones. Rikunort's a real possibility, though. Actually scratch Aeleus off my list. Coded has all but convinced me that Rikunort, or past Riku, is one. Eraqus could also be a contender.

Now for outlandish Lights:

I would love love love love love it if Naminé was a Guardian of Light. Her design looks pretty light-like already, and it'd be a realistic twist, I think. It'd be great to see her having some agency and getting the chance to fight for once, too (though not with a Keyblade, please). Maybe this could confirm that Naminé was created from Kairi's light, or something, like some people have thought?

Make Donald and Goofy Lights. Just make them Lights, please. Let them be important again and BA like Mickey is, and keep the Guardians of Light from being all Keyblade wielders this way.

Ephemera, Skuld, and/or maybe Ava as Lights could be really cool. And likewise Eraqus in a surprising, last minute addition where he breaks free from Xehanort's--Terranort's--control and joins our heroes when things seem at their worst.

In this vein, also maybe Terranort or even Xemnas.

Yen Sid finally getting out of his chair and being a Light if he's called to be, perhaps.

Yen Sid's Master (whomever it may be)

Chirithy, because I could honestly see it of our sweet little companion, and no one would ever see it coming.

Player, though I doubt this one.

Ansem the Wise?

Young Xehanort

Braig (if this were to happen, I think we'd have Braig as a Light and Xigbar as a Darkness so there'd be two of him in the fight).

A freed Isa (though I really don't think so).

Demyx, Marluxia, and/or Larxene's Somebodies. Weird, I know, but if they wanted to get revenge on Xehanort and the Organization this would be the way to do it.

Master of Masters or Sixth Apprentice, if they're not evil (in which case they could be Darknesses); same thing goes for Xehanort and Eraqus' Master.

The Keyblade wielders we've helped out in Chi and Unchained Key in certain quests.

Some entirely new characters.

Outlandish Darknesses:

Sora, I could see it. Maybe he was infect with Xehanort's heart and we just didn't realize it. In fact, I swear that that was the original ending to DDD.

Kairi. I know it'll never happen, but I just love the idea that Xehanort put part of his heart into Kairi when she was missing hers, and that we'll have to fight time traveling, fourteen-year-old Xehanort-ified Kairi who finally talks of her own suffering.

Roxas and/or Xion. This one's not as outlandish for me, because I think either of these are a real possibility, tbh.

Lea. I've somewhat bought into HMK's theory about him and I'm not sorry.

Ven? The Ven that he was before his heart was ripped in two, though, so maybe someone more like Gula (if the Rebirth theory is true)?

Aqua... if the Realm of Darkness has screwed her up. I feel like 0.2 will somewhat being playing with our fear of that, but since we know she's A-Okay by Blank Points this probably won't happen.

Dark Chirithy?

Corrupted Foretellers?

Ephemera?

Player?

For some reason I can't see Skuld getting possessed, or whatever, and becoming a Darkness but who knows?

Ienzo? Really don't think so, tbh, but it's more likely than Demyx, Marluxia, and Larxene, because at least he was loyal and adequate to Xehanort, unlike them.

Eraqus

Some entirely new characters.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
While I agree with your GoL-Listing, I am not too sure with the SoDs. Like, I don't know if we will ever see Isa's Heartless.
I also doubt Larxene, Demyx, Marluxia and Luxord being part of the Xehanorganization, even though I would love to see them back again. Especially Demyx, the lil Water-Dancer, if you get what I mean. xP

Other than that, everything else is totally fine

Master Exin

Awards
While I agree with your GoL-Listing, I am not too sure with the SoDs. Like, I don't know if we will ever see Isa's Heartless.
I also doubt Larxene, Demyx, Marluxia and Luxord being part of the Xehanorganization, even though I would love to see them back again. Especially Demyx, the lil Water-Dancer, if you get what I mean. xP

Other than that, everything else is totally fine
It's alright, it was my speculation after all.

Ultima Spark

Lea. I've somewhat bought into HMK's theory about him and I'm not sorry.

If this is the "he accidentally absorbed some of Xehanort's heart" theory that's been floating around since July 2012, then damn it all to hell, it would be an extreme insult to his character arc. (And frame-by-frame examination actually shows him deflecting it aside, possibly outright destroying it, so it would be incredibly unlikely to non-existent).

Empress Mitsuru

The Disney villains I'd most like to see as darknesses are Frollo, Turbo, Syndrome and the Horned King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back