• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my gummi ship data

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

after close reserch and examination of gummi ship videos i have a cupple of confirmed and rumored info.

first off the red bar is your hp,thers no mp instead theres a charge metter of some sort.it fills up as you shoot at your enemys(it fills only if you hit them),once its full you can keep shooting and fill up a second bar to make the attack more power full or use your specil attack.don't worry about if you should place you laser forward or backward becuse the laser shoots witch ever way your facing.speaking it true you can chage the direction your facing,heartless ships come in both directions(so your gonna have to look at your radar).now theres one thing thats still a mystery to me,the thing on the left side of the screen.since the videos i have are a bit blurry i think it says "functions","actions",or "junctions"(plz tell me if i'm wrong).what ever it says it looks like a menu command so you can chiose the specil attack you want to use or gun you want to use,witch ever it has to be a menu.one more thing that cought my attention is the "score"bar on the top left,possibly depending on the points you have at the end of that gummi ship travel you get munny(witch i think its still callled that).one more thing is that i belive that building a gummi ship will be similar to kh1.the red ship is noi connectted together it looks like this:
g=gun
C=cockpit

g g C g g

the second is the green one small yet has alot of lasers.looks like this.

ggg
gCg
ggg

yet unlike in kh1 when the red gummi ship is not fully connected like the green one the pieces don't move exactly along witch the cockpit.

well thats it for my report tell me if you find something new or have info i didn't have up here

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
i just wanna say that the romors that the gummie ship is just a mini game and that u travel using a train are false because in the new interview nomora talks about all the stuff with the gummie ship and how u travel to each world with it so the gummie ship stays and the train i guess is just mickey's thing

THE_BLACK_MAGE

yeah it confirmed that you can use the train to go from world to world,the train is like useing warp in kh1 so most likely you gummi ship can't warp any more.i forgot to mention gummi missions those are something that will keep you useing the gummi ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back