• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► My Hero Academia thread (NO manga spoilers) [Spoiler-FREE]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Willow A113

Awards
I love this show and I've seen other people on this site mention it so that means there are some other fans here as well. I thought I would make a thread so me and everyone else can talk about it.

NO MANGA SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!!!

I made that message as big and obvious as I can so people know. This thread is for people who have ONLY seen the anime. Please do not spoil the manga for people who have not read it and don't want spoilers.
I will be making a separate thread that allows spoilers. That thread is where you go if you've read the manga and want to talk about it or don't care about spoilers. If this is you, go to here: https://www.khinsider.com/forums/in...-thread-spoiler-warning-for-the-manga.227981/. Keep the spoilers there and ONLY there.

Season_5_Poster_3.jpg

Last edited:

Willow A113

Awards
My My Hero Academia Character Sexuality headcannons

There were originally more “or”s but I changed it to be more decisive.
If a character is not on the list, I either think they’re straight, or I don’t know/care enough to judge.
There were originally more bisexuals on the list, but I changed some of them to be pansexual because as a pansexual myself, I wanted to see more of them.

Shota Aizawa- Demisexual
Present Mic- Bisexual
Midnight- Pansexual
Hawks- Bisexual
Ms. Joke- Bisexual

Yuga Aoyama- Gay
Mina Ashido- Pansexual
Tsuyu Asui- Lesbian
Denki Kaminari- Pansexual
Eijirou Kirishima- Gay
Koji Koda- Asexual
Mezo Shoji- Asexual
Kyoka Jirou- Bisexual
Fumikage Tokoyami- Asexual
Shoto Todoroki- Demisexual
Katsuki Bakugo- Demisexual
Izuku Midoriya- I think he’s most likely straight but maybe he’s bi
Momo Yaoyorozu- Bisexual

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu- Gay
Hitoshi Shinso- Asexual or demisexual

Mirio Togata- Pansexual
Tamaki Amajiki- Gay

Tomura Shigaraki- Asexual
Himiko Toga- Pansexual

I know there isn’t supposed to be any straight character on this list, but I just wanted to give an honorable mention to the wonderful straight ally All Might. He’s the most supportive teacher a student could ask for.
Also, All For One is a queerphobe, bye.
Feel free to tell me yours!

Back