• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My hopes for kingdom hearts futurešŸ™‚

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade07

Just reading this without replying is fine with me letā€™s start:)

1) To journey as other characters and not just Sora

2) for the music to stay this awesome forever (hopefully) I like skrillex but his upbeat music isnā€™t suitable for kh in my opinion, this franchise has a nostalgic feeling soundtrack I donā€™t want it to start sounding like modern generation music

3) to see more final fantasy characters and visit their world and fight the villains, plus having an FF villain and making them as important as maleficent would be awesome to see

4) Explore how the keyblade are made and how kingdom hearts came to be, my theory in the past before the age of fairytales, people sacrificed many others from other worlds to use their hearts and create kingdom hearts! Silly theory or cool? I will leave it up to you lol

5) ease up on the heart heart heart word Sora xD we know itā€™s called kingdom hearts but really you donā€™t have to say it every 2 seconds, no one said the word heart as much as this boy now in kh3

6) would love to see some characters get their own spin off like ephemer and skuld and kairi and lea, many cool characters deserve their own game where they are the main character of their own game including young xehanort:)

7) lastly I hope this fanbase never changes and be nicer and supportive to each other, this game brought us all Disney and square fans together<3

some people left early before kh3 and some quit after kh3 and some will likely keep playing till the end, and some on the verge of quitting after the main saga ended to focus on real life, whatever route you pick Good luck and have a peaceful day and remember how much growing up with this franchise made us Better people and be nicer towards eachothers, never forget ā¤ There is always a way

Have a nice dayšŸ˜‰

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There's a similar discussion going on here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back