• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My intepretation of the secret ending[ Please read!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Although, we do not know if it is called that, but for now I'll call it that.
Okay let's break up the video into parts.

"Birth by sleep"- Like the other KH openings and trailers, there's symbolism. In this quote I believe it can be nterpreted as, when you close your eyes you're in a different world, the subconcious, your dreams change you and can shape you. Such s if you have a horrible nightmare, you will be paranoid about that event you dreamt of or if you dreamt of falling in love with someone, you may ask that person out and that could change your life forever, rebirth to a new step in life. Another point is, in the beginning of KH2 Sora is asleep in his pod sleeping. When he awake, he's a completly different person, he was reborn with his memories back in place. Back to the darkness speculation, Riku and Xehanort were both consumed by darkness, their sleep and thus they were reborn into something evil.

Xemnas' other half walking[ forgot his name sorries ^^;; please don't flame me] and a reflection appears walking next to him.- This is prolly a give away, I unno. But, I believe it's showing that Xehanort's[ Xemnas' "orginal" body] two sides, although both are evil. But the the solider we see, I believe represents the half that manipulated Riku to turn on Sora and his friends.

The knight we see run at the soldier and the bald man, I believe is the BHK that we all speculate is Roxas, I don't think so. But, I do see a connection, maybe since this trailer is speculated to be set in the past, it's a relative of Sora. It may sound odd, but Nobodies are supposed to look like their other selves. Example Kairi and Namine` and Sora and Roxas look like each other. So, could the BHK be A relative os Sora?

The ground rising up and pushing the soldier and the bald man up is symbolic. I believ it's saying that the bald man has greater power and strength and he reigns over them with his power. Just liek you see in the scene, a tall pillar of earth standing over the knights below.

Fight is pretty straightfoward...light vs Darkness ^^;;

But the blizzard attack freezing the BHK is symbolic as well. I believe he's the "Sora" of the group, he has most power, "the key". So by freezing him, the bald man ended the only hope.
I guess it could also be interpreted as, stopping time itself....The man throwign the frozen body over just shows what kind of characetr he is. Sadistic and rash.

The helment breaking, that is also very symbolic.
Opening the door to light, the bald man freezes him shortly after to he closes the door, bringing the darkness back.

The blue haired girl going to the BHK, shows that she is a representation of Kairi, well at least I think so^^

The brown haired male, ES, I don't really know. He coudl be sora's father, but at the same time, not.

Hopefully, this all makes sense ^^;;

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
It makes a lot of sense, shush! :D I'm still very confused whether this is set in the past before KHI of after KHII. It makes you think that it's after KHII because of the quality and the sense of "armor". Then again, if you think that is the Medieval Times, they wore armor, it makes sense it could be past as well. Another thing is the 'keyblades.' How is everyone in the ending able to weild a keyblade? If the characters symbolize people from the KH series we know, it would make sense, but if not, it's reall confusing. Here's my speculation of the characters;

Eldest Soldier (ES): I dunno about this one, at first, I connectd him with an Axel like appearance. I really don't know about him, he's a mystery to me. COULD be an elder brother or father of Sora? o_o;;

Blonde-Haired Soldier (BHK): He is definately a Roxas look-alike and what we define him as; Roxas. He seems much.. smaller though, as we see in the ending, he is the smallest of the soldiers. When he is looking down at the FS, it really looks like it's Sora's blue eyes and brown spikey hair.

Female Soldier (FS): A kairi/namine looking figure. The hair color/style resembles Riku's, but I don't think that means anything. She seems very connected to the BHK and close to him. She is concerned enough to coushin his fall and look awfully sad as she watches his frozen face as he manages to move his eyes signally he's still alive. Kairi weilds a keyblade, FS weilds a keyblade, little symbolism there.

Now, if you remember back in KHI, they said Kairi was a princess. They never really followed that up persay, in KHII. I don't know if this means anything, but could be one of the reasons that she can weild a keyblade, being one of the keys to "the door."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back