• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Keyblade Master Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo Cloud

riku was the original
but when he chose darkness
Sora got the keyblade but when he became a heartless
the keyblade sought a new master the
BHK

Mickey got his keyblade when he was on the other side of the door , I think another deminsion, that has it's own keyblade master

Jimbo Cloud

Elyric said:
....brilliant deduction, the only question is, why is Sora still weilding a keyblade? Was Kairi's pure thoughts of him that saved him?
people usually dont come back from losing their hearts
I guess the rules of the keyblade had a loophole?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I really dont agree with this...It is true that Riku choosed darkness...the keyblade choosed Sora...but....um..did you notice...Sora STILL has his keyblade!

And if your theroy is supposly correct..how does bhk has two keyblades-.-

Jimbo Cloud

Ultima Keyblade said:
I really dont agree with this...It is true that Riku choosed darkness...the keyblade choosed Sora...but....um..did you notice...Sora STILL has his keyblade!

And if your theroy is supposly correct..how does bhk has two keyblades-.-
I guess I really havn't fully thought it through.
Maybe since he is twilight he has oathkeeper (light) and oblivion (dark)

OniJager

GFX Artist
anything could be possible all we can do is guess for our own entertainment

draco 2k5

if that was true then why in one part of the game did riku take his keyblade and sora had to use his old wooden stick

AHeartless

Wooden stick ruled.

But yes, your theory has unexplained things. But if the keyblade sought a new master, and Sora returned normal, I think that keyblade splitted, somehow. But ignore this, it's just my ideas.

Sora-Nuva

Actually, Ansem wasn't with him. Also, Riku's heart was stronger than Sora's because it was empowered by the Darkness Maleficent gave him.My theory is, the Keyblade doesn't actually choose "candidates", but rather goes to the strongest heart within reach. Rikus' Heart was unreachable at Destiny Islands, and Sora's connection to Donald, Goofy, Kairi, and his other friends, made his heart stronger than Riku's, allowing him to get the Keyblade back and keep it. Plus there is probably more than one Keyblade to begin with.

OniJager

GFX Artist
lol riku's heart wasn't stronger, he just thought it was but then he realised how weak he really was

ut's in kH CoM that riku discovers his true power

FantasysFreak999

though remember when ansem is talking to riku,and riku says "are you saying my heart is weaker then his?" and he says something like "you can be stronger"so..sorry just a flash back lol,but seriously i don't want anyone hogging sora's spotlight..but the whole keyblade thing is confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back