• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My KH3 theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeHeatnix

So Lea has a keyblade now, and Kairi is going to have one as well. We know there are going to be 7 pieces of light, but we don't know what those pieces are.

My theory is that the game will be similar to BBS, in that there are 3 separate playthroughs. The press release has confirmed that Riku and Mickey will go on their own quest from Sora, Donald and Goofy (though it didn't really say they were playable), but we know Kairi and Lea are going to fight as well. You will play as Sora, Riku and Kairi. Riku will have Mickey as a party member, and Kairi will have Lea. Counting Donald & Goofy, this makes 7 party members, equaling 7 pieces of light.

I'm not sure if I'm a slowpoke with this or that it's obvious or someone else has thought it up, so if it's any of these things, you can delete it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm not sure if we will play as Kairi. She is still training with Yen Sid and I imagine that will take up at least half of the game. Then again, she she could train in the time compressed room like Lea. One day in there should equal one year of training in the outside world.e

I am interested in seeing Lea and Kairi interact with each other. Does she still hold resentment towards him?

DropDistance

I like this theory. It would be awesome to play with Kairi, as she had no big role at all since KH1. Also, it would be pretty cool ot see how the three separate stories tie together like they did in BBS.

Mr Yippie

I wonder if Nomura planned Kairi and Lea possibly teaming up as far back as him kidnapping her when he was Axel.

Should provide for a funny dynamic.

SephirothZ

Correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think Donald and Goofy will be pieces of light because I assumed they had to be keyblade wielders.

Also, I do not really want a rehash of BBS 3 different stories. That format does not fit a finale very well because you will beat the boss in the first play through and you know how the saga ends. That format really only works for side games in my opinion. What I see them doing is breaking it up into chapters almost. Play as Sora for a bit, play as Riku for a bit, etc... I do think Sora will be 80-85% of the game though, which may displease some people, but I think it is the most realistic outcome.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think Donald and Goofy will be pieces of light because I assumed they had to be keyblade wielders.

Mickey assumed it meant Keyblade Wielders, but I think Goofy and Donald are just the kind of wildcards Nomura would use. After all, they expressed their sadness at not being active lately in the same secret ending that framed Kairi as one of the 7.

Riku-KH

Sometimes Destiny Islands. other times Twilight to
That's some big dreaming! Sounds awesome though. I would LOVE to be Riku in the KHIII game! Can't say who would be able to be a playable character any time soon. Since she is still training. Sorry, but... She doesn't know how to use it at all! It would be like giving the choice to play KH1 where your skills are very low, or play as a experienced character who's had a keyblade for a while and is great at fighting! Kairi just wouldn't be much fun to control if you know what I mean. She won't be anywhere near Sora and Riku's level. But it would be cool to be play as Kairi... sometime! Or maybe they'll let you be her a couple times somewhere in the end like you got to do as Riku in KHII. When Xemnas trapped Sora. That was cool. If I could have it my way though, I would for sure make more characters playable!

I was really hoping Riku would travel with Sora this time. But it looks like they've already hinted to us that, Riku and Mickey will be on their own quest together. And Sora, Donald and Goofy will be teamed up as always.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Bad keyboard! Sorry for the misspelling... The top of that message was supposed to say "Big dreaming." I also saw a couple more mess ups. My apologies!

It's fine, you can edit your posts by hitting the "Edit Post" button at the bottom of your posts. I fixed some of the stuff in your previous post though, but don't double post if you can avoid it, aye? :)

BEASTENDER

I do believe you will be able to play as more characters, but I don't think there will be separate playthroughs like with BBS. Nomura said this game stars Sora, while BBS starred 3 new characters. So I believe it will be more along the lines of DDD, but you will simply take control of other characters at the proper time of the story, instead of randomly switching like in that game.

Anagram

Banned
I do believe you will be able to play as more characters, but I don't think there will be separate playthroughs like with BBS. Nomura said this game stars Sora, while BBS starred 3 new characters. So I believe it will be more along the lines of DDD, but you will simply take control of other characters at the proper time of the story, instead of randomly switching like in that game.

I like this idea better .

Jgray123487

Awards
My crazy idea was have sora go look for the "key" with Donald and Goofy. Have Mickey and riku with "random insert world party member here"to find the others then hook up with them. Lastly have a third party with Kairi with lea and Kronk (Emperors new groove) Doing some unknown task.(just to say the last one would be the random party of all time lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back