• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My kingdom hearts fan theory roleplay. 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ynahtnax

Awards
A long time ago there was a ultimate version of the X-blade . It was split in two . The one you know as the X-blade . The other you probably never heard of , but it is called The Balance-Blade. It is stronger than the X-blade . You probably know the story about the X-blade already. Here is the story about the Balance-Blade . It was to powerful for it's wielder , so the wielder exploded , and splitting the balance blade into a whole lot of pieces . The piece turned into keyblades of balance of balance , and each balance welder willed to keyblade up the balance . The keyblades of the balance find a worthy will water and its chooses them to wield it . I am the first and strongest one's to find my key blades of the balance
Mine are called the Sun-blade and the Moon-blade . And now I am searching for the rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back