• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my kingdom hearts spoof 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you like my second kingdom hearts spoof?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
Hey guyz, i told u guyz about my kingdom hearts spoof a while ago so now im tellin you about my second kh spoof! its in traverse town!!! heres the link to the video

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Spoof 2: Traverse Town

thats my second kingdom hearts spoof you can watch my first one here

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts spoof 1: Destiny Islands

plz tell me what you think about, if u like it tell me why if u hate tell me how to fix it! plz comment on either the thread or the youtube comments, but plz comment somewhere. :thumbsup:

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
You should consider practicing animation for about a year before even considering creating spoofs. I would know.

dualblade

Hey metalmanmac 1, its pretty obvious that you're no profesional animator but hey neither am I. I have to say, that made me laugh and that's what matters. you know, i've seen many games with freakin good graphics but it sucks cause the story and delivery was'nt emphasised as much as the graphics.

By the way did you use flash? Anyhow, even if your graphics improve, i hope you won't forget the true essence of your work cause i really liked it. Keep up the good work.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
Hey metalmanmac 1, its pretty obvious that you're no profesional animator but hey neither am I. I have to say, that made me laugh and that's what matters. you know, i've seen many games with freakin good graphics but it sucks cause the story and delivery was'nt emphasised as much as the graphics.

By the way did you use flash? Anyhow, even if your graphics improve, i hope you won't forget the true essence of your work cause i really liked it. Keep up the good work.

thanks a million!! some people been sayin it was horrible, its nice to know some people like it :thumbsup:

it's... random and the animation is a bit iffy here and there. But hey, it's better than what i can do and the dialogue is funny

thanks man :thumbup: be sure to watch any new ones i make, subscribe to me on youtube

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I liked it. A few spelling mistakes but it was ok. Even though it had nothing to do with it, I liked the Pink Panther theme in there. Not bad man!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Uh, never use Paint for animation. That's just, um... yeah.
It wasn't very good. :/
But that's only my opinion. I'm sure there are others out there who'll find this slightly funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back