• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Lastest Boy Confusion...HELP please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CK the Fat

Being a guy, but not really a cute or romantic guy, I can only say this...

Last year I changed my walking patterns several times, either for the sake of time or so I could meet up with someone at a certain area in the hallway, even just for 30 seconds. So my path changed while my destination stayed the same, nothing more to it than that...

Anyway, try talking to him, talking and walking or something, find out what he does in his new routes.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
i'm a late comer, but i have to ask you, did classes change during this time period? probably not, but i'm just checking.

guys are more concerned with the short root anyway. I never go out of my way for a girl or anyone else for that matter unless its on my path to the next class. it wastes way to much time. besides, as long as they talk to you else where, you are fine.

it may also be a good idea to reevalueate your conduct around said boys, and wether or not they knew you liked them.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yeah, I guess....I could do. And Athletics Legend, are you sure he can be shy, because it seems like it to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back