• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My List of the XIII Darknesses.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
OK, so the forums have been kind of slow lately, what with work and school and stuff. So I decided to do a thread on my views as to the identities of each of Xehanort's Vessels. Rather than just doing a list, I will name each one, how they are able to be in that room, and some theories for the few we do not know. I also arranged them in order of where I'm pretty sure each member will sit: for instance, MX is #1, because he sits in the seat where Xemnas used to be. Then, similar to the Organization, the numbers are even on his right (our left when facing him) and odd on his left (our right). Also, I tried to make sense of the time-travel mess.
So, here we go.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Boy, that was a lot! So...tell me what you think. Are these good guesses, or do you have better ideas that have info from the series to back it up? If so, let me know!

JustSnilloc

Soooo many of these topics, lol...

Anyways, the one's that are confirmed are;

1) Master Xehanort
2) Young Xehanort
3) Xemnas
4) Ansem SoD
5) Braig
6) Isa

Outside of those, we have some more that have been heavily hinted at, those are;

7) Terra (probably in the form of NeoTerranort)
8) Vanitas
9) Riku Incarnation (it's unclear which one, though the Riku we see while both his and Ansem SoD's hearts are inside his body is a very good possibility, so is the Riku Replica... Data Riku doesn't really have any connection to Xehanort at all)

And outside of those, we have to follow the rules... The same person may not be in the organization twice (something has to be different about them), so the most possible vessels for Xehanort through time outside of those include;

10) Ven-Van (After their hearts fused, the same form that held the X-Blade)
11) Master Xehanort's Nobody? (something had to happen to his body, even somewhat strong hearts create nobodies when the heart leaves... Master Xehanort has an exceptionally strong heart, so it's very likely that he made a Nobody which has made it's way into the new organization)

Outside of those possibilities I could come up with theories and stuff for more people, but these seem to have the most evidence pointing towards them... The reason I believe that there could be a Master Xehanort Nobody is because of the fact that he separated from his body and this process almost always creates a Nobody (unless your heart is made of pure light)... Also, there's a good chance that Master Xehanort is using the same kind of body he gave Vanitas.

-----------

As far as your list goes, most of them make sense. Though some of them don't quite seem like they were close enough to Xehanort, nor do they seem like adequate vessels (Luxord/Demyx)... I'm not quite sure how I feel about AtW being a vessel though, the theory has some good points, but I'm not sold on it, so while I could see it, I'm not supporting it.

Xblade13

Awards
Soooo many of these topics, lol...

I know. It has been a slow few days, and I needed something to do.
Anyways, the one's that are confirmed are;
1) Master Xehanort
2) Young Xehanort
3) Xemnas
4) Ansem SoD
5) Braig
6) Isa

Correct on all of these.
Outside of those, we have some more that have been heavily hinted at, those are;
7) Terra (probably in the form of NeoTerranort)
8) Vanitas
9) Riku Incarnation (it's unclear which one, though the Riku we see while both his and Ansem SoD's hearts are inside his body is a very good possibility, so is the Riku Replica... Data Riku doesn't really have any connection to Xehanort at all)

Here's where we differ in opinion. I am, until proven otherwise, going to take YX's word literally, that they could not get Riku as a Vessel. That means any form of Riku himself. Also, your later point about no multiples of people invalidates the Riku-Ansem idea, as he was basically just Ansem in Riku's body. If their hearts had truly merged and created a new being with its own mind (like Terranort after memory loss), then it would be a certain yes. However, as there are two points against it, I consider it less likely than Demyx (which is saying a LOT :/).

As for Riku Replica, I guess it could work, but that brings up the question of when a Xehanort Heart was able to make it into him.

As for Data-Riku, I don't know, but now that Sora has avoided becoming a Vessel, the Darknesses are going to have to find someone else in the present time to replace him. Unless YX is able to do the place-heart-fragment-in-Vessel-thing, they seem to have been banking on turning Sora. Without him, they are 1 Vessel short. Anybody could be their next target, as long as they meet the requirments.

Anybody.
And outside of those, we have to follow the rules... The same person may not be in the organization twice (something has to be different about them), so the most possible vessels for Xehanort through time outside of those include;
10) Ven-Van (After their hearts fused, the same form that held the X-Blade)

Ven-Van and Vanitas shouldn't be able to coexist in the Org, if two versions of the same person are unallowed. Essentially, it was Vanitas in control of the body (like Ansem in Riku), but their hearts didn't merge to make a new heart. They remained seperate, which is one of the reasons why that χ-blade shattered.

Being in a different body doesn't automatically make the person a different being.The reason two Terranorts can coexist in the Org. is because they are each different combos of hearts. BBS Terranort = MX combined with Terra. Their hearts became one, creating a new person with his own personality. (angry, dark)

Neo Terranort = Terra and Xemnas combined. The result of this combo would be drastically different in personality (Xemnas+Terra, you do the math o_O) from BBS Terranort. They are different people, therefore can both be present.

11) Master Xehanort's Nobody? (something had to happen to his body, even somewhat strong hearts create nobodies when the heart leaves... Master Xehanort has an exceptionally strong heart, so it's very likely that he made a Nobody which has made it's way into the new organization)

Outside of those possibilities I could come up with theories and stuff for more people, but these seem to have the most evidence pointing towards them... The reason I believe that there could be a Master Xehanort Nobody is because of the fact that he separated from his body and this process almost always creates a Nobody (unless your heart is made of pure light)... Also, there's a good chance that Master Xehanort is using the same kind of body he gave Vanitas.
Correct on the body that MX is now using being similar to Vanitas'. It is the dark power of Xehanort's heart made into Psuedo-body form. Like the opposite of PoH Magic.

But, if a MX Nobody exists, why was it NOT in Org. XIII? And if it had been, surely it would have been the leader, not Xemnas (he would have been 2nd in command). It seems like a gaping hole where a Nobody should have been.

My belief is that MX allowed his old body to die, like Eraqus, when he entered Terra. He didn't need it anymore where he was going. In fact, he seemed rather disgusted with it, calling it "old" and "brittle". That is why he left it: it wouldnt have survived long enough to see the end of the Keyblade War.
As far as your list goes, most of them make sense. Though some of them don't quite seem like they were close enough to Xehanort, nor do they seem like adequate vessels (Luxord/Demyx)... I'm not quite sure how I feel about AtW being a vessel though, the theory has some good points, but I'm not sold on it, so while I could see it, I'm not supporting it.
It was the best I could come up with using the info we have. I guess Demyx/Luxord could be replaced respectively with Dilan/Even, though we don't know what being "unstable" actually means.

As for AtW, it wouldn't really have altered his...Ansem-the-Wise-ness, in fact it should enhance it, considering he was able to take his body back from a Xehanort Heart, without even knowing of said heart's existence. :D
Also, conspiracy thought: AtW himself has always been voiced by Corey Burton. Only in KH2 and 358/2 Days was he played by Christopher Lee. If the theory of him becoming a Nobody is true, then maybe Chris is soley voiceing the Nobody, after AtW went back into it. Thus, Chris could voice DiZ-nort, while Corey continues being AtW. o_O

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
1. Master Xehanort
2. Xemnas
3. Ansem SoD
4. Braig
5. Saix
6. Young Xehanort
7. Dilan
8. Even
9.Terranort
10. Riku Replica ( the scene where the other Riku in DDD with monstro just made me feel like some sort of him would end up being used but because YX said they couldnt turn him im sketchy about it)
11. "Neo Terranort"
12. have no idea, maybe a new character "shrugs"
13. Was supposed to be Sora but after the events that occured i think MX as soon as Ventus wakes up Vanitas will as well and he will take the 13th spot

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
It was said somewhere that the MX we see in DDD is the result of XH's and Xemnas' combination. Not sure where, but assuming I remember the wording correctly, it goes to show that MX's anatomy composes of his heart and Xemnas' body.

That being said, overall it was pretty well-thought out. Maybe a few details you missed, such as XH being a complete being as opposed to a floating heart (in DDD, he's using Riku's body). I would also replace Dilan with one of the less likelier choices up there, given how his heartlessness (which is evidence of Xehanortification) was much more obvious within him than almost all other Org members. The more speculative cases, such as the forms of Terranort, I'll look over later. (Really hungover right now D:)

Good shit though.

Awards
It would be awesome to have the less developed organization XIII members be among the XIII darknesses, particularly Demyx. He never struck me as the kind of person that should be able to retain his human form as a Nobody. Considering the unfathomable strength of heart that takes, he's obviously hiding something. His back story is one that desperately needs to be explored. I'm also curious why you have Xigbar and Saix picked up from the past rather than just using their present incarnations.

Taidow

This was my list.

I: Master Xehanort [Old human self]
II: Xemnas [Nobody of Terranort] *Time travel*
III: Ansem SoD [Heartless of Terranort] *Time travel*
IV: Young Xehanort [Young human self] *Time travel*
V: Braig [Human self]
VI: Isa [Human self]
-
- Of course Master Xehanort would have used Time Travel to bring these next few back from different points in time as well -
VIII: Vanitas [Ventus' Darkness]
IX: Terranort [Terra's body possessed by Xehanort]
X: Riku Replica [Clone of Riku]
XI: Xigbar [Braig's Nobody]
XII: Saix [Isa's Nobody]
-
They attemped to make Riku one, then Roxas/Xion, and finally Sora. So for this one they might use someone unexpected like Yen Sid or something.
XIII: ???

Xblade13

Awards
It would be awesome to have the less developed organization XIII members be among the XIII darknesses, particularly Demyx. He never struck me as the kind of person that should be able to retain his human form as a Nobody. Considering the unfathomable strength of heart that takes, he's obviously hiding something. His back story is one that desperately needs to be explored.

I'm also curious why you have Xigbar and Saix picked up from the past rather than just using their present incarnations.

Exactly! Demyx and Luxord are very interesting, and being Darknesses can provide that very opportunity.

As for why Xigbar/Braig and Saïx/Isa are time-traveled: At the end of that scene, everyone dissappears, including the ones that exist in the present (Braig, Isa, Neo-Terranort, and MX). Travelling through time is not really a physical ordeal, more like a dream (ironic, given the game its in).

You leave your body behind to time travel. Then, when you return, you forget everything that happened. However, that destiny is engraved in your heart, leading you to that very fate. Imagine that feeling as deja vu. (also interesting, YX mentioned that same phrase...)

Anyway, Braig/Isa/Neo-Terranort were time travelled (maybe a day forward) to the present, to witness the rebirth of their master. That means they momentarily left their bodies at Radiant Garden, when they were reforming. All we see of any of the Darknesses in the game are their hearts, projecting images of their forms. Then, they went back to when they were being reborn themselves, and forgot that event.

But, destiny was written in them, so they left Radiant Garden, to some appointed place, where MX would then "remind" them of what happened. Then, they begin their KH3 plans.

Make any sense? (I know its confusing, but when isn't KH?)

flurryflames

i feel that Xigbar/Briag, and Saix/Isa aren't time traveled at all. Briag told Sora that they weren't in a dream state when they invited them to TWTNW .They may be the present ones.They were not at the radient garden castle, so it wouldn't make sense other wise. Ironically all of the nobodies that fell to the darkness defeat came back at the same time- even if is still a different place. If Demyx becomes one of the Xeohanort then there will be angst with Lea and him. Since he is fire and Demyx is water. I can actually see that happening besides a confrontation with Isa. XD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think the Xigbar and Saix in KH3D are the present reconstructed Braig and Isa. They simply kept their nobody names due to their loyalty to Xehanort. I don't think they are time travelers.

On the issue of Demyx and Luxord being possible darknesses: I once thought they neither of them would be darknesses simply because they seemed so friendly around Roxas. I figured both of their somebodies would team up with Sora. But now i'm not so sure in Demyx's case. I keep thinking back to KH2 when he said, "Oh we do too have hearts. Don't be mad." And given what we know now about nobodies and regrowing hearts, it makes me very suspicious since only those who had already become holders of a Xehanort heart fragment knew about the regrowing hearts thing. So I'm undecided on Demyx. On the other hand I am not convinced yet that Luxord could be one. Luxord was friendly with Roxas, seemed genuinely betrayed when Sora/Roxas struck him down, and he has both in the games and novels spoke about how it seemed the whispers at the top of the organization never trickle down to the bottom, which to me suggest he was not aware of any of Xemnas, Saix, and Xigbar's secret plans.

And Marluxia and Larxene's somebodies aren't members because they were traitors to Xemnas, so I highly doubt they are carrying around fragments of Xehanort's heart.
So I currently have my list of the 13 Seekers of Darkness set like this:

1. Master Xehanort (Present reconstruction of Xemnas and XH)
2. Xemnas (Time Traveler)
3. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (Time Traveler)
4. Young Xehanort (Time Traveler)
5. Xigbar (Present reconstructed form of Braig)
6. Saix (Present reconstructed form of Isa)
7. Vanitas (Lots of hints about this in game and by Nomura/possibly time traveled by hitching a ride inside YMX heart in BBS)
8. Neo Terranort (Present reconstructed form of Terra with a fragment of MX's heart [Possibly Xemnas' Heart] but not directly controlled by MX)
9. Some Riku Incarnation (Possibly a time travel Riku or Repliku based on the possibility it was Repliku that Riku encountered in Monstro)
10. Xaldin (Present Reconstructed form of Dilan. Based on his pointy ears, he didn't want a heart except for power, and he was unstable after becoming whole possibly due to MX heart fragment?)
11. Vexen (Present Reconstructed form of Even. Based on him being unstable after becoming whole possibly due to MX heart fragment?)
12. ??? (Possibly Demyx?)
13. No one yet obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back