• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My MF theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjejr1

Alright, this is my first theory so dont be cruel.
My idea is that the MF is Terra fading through time.The idea is that after Xemnes and Ansem SOD were both defeated insted of xehnort coming back both terra and MX come back seperatly, but instead of coming back in the present they are sent to the past and begin to journey through time in the way Bruce Wayne currently is in the comics and will eventualy come back to the present. Terra battles each of the apprentices to make sure they are strong enough for the task ahead and uses sabers (which he learned to use from his memories as xemnes) to hide his identity.

This is my theory, comment, judge, debate.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I don't think it so, why would terra come back to test them when he knew that they couldn't beat Xehanort back then?

mjejr1

he didnt come, its more like he was sent and since he was there he decides to test them and make sure they survive the fight with MX

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Then where did he acquire the ability to weild these blades, where'd he get them, how'd he get so fast, how'd he get control over time, etc

There's too many inexplicable things

mjejr1

If you would read the theory it states he knows how to use them from his memories as xemnes, that is 2 things you said you didnt know, but were exlained in my theory so read before comment.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Xemnas did not weild the sabers like MF and he shares almost no similarities with him, other then the sabers

mjejr1

Thats becouse Terra and Xemnes are different, since xemnes also has some MX in him. Just becouse he knows how to use them doesnt mean he will use them the same

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Another question then
HOW is terra traveling back through time? What force is doing so? Forgive me, but I'm not caught up on my batman so....

mjejr1

Alright in batman bruce wayne is sent back in time by darkseid and is jumping through different time periods for an unknown reason, im saying is instead of being sent back in time, terra ( and possibly MX) is reborn (meaning came back after heartless and nobodie are destroyed) in the past and is going through time in a similar maner as bruce wayne to get to the present time (meaning after KH2).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright in batman bruce wayne is sent back in time by darkseid and is jumping through different time periods for an unknown reason, im saying is instead of being sent back in time, terra ( and possibly MX) is reborn (meaning came back after heartless and nobodie are destroyed) in the past and is going through time in a similar maner as bruce wayne to get to the present time (meaning after KH2).

So you think MF will be Batman? I'm glad somebody is on to the Batman!MF idea that me and VT are on.

But for what reason? And why didn't he just kill TAV there? It was easy enough. But he doesn't kill them. He isn't really trying to hurt them. He just nods and vanishes.

The idea that MF's energy blades are like Xemnas' isn't true. The ones Xemnas uses are a lot different from the ones MF uses. Xemnas' are summoned drectly from his hand and are used in either sword or laser form. MF uses them like swords, a whip, a lance, and like arrows or something.

mjejr1

Im saying that MF is not terranort but normal terra and isnt in the past becouse he wanted to be but that is were he reappeared after Ansem SoD and Xemnes were defeated

jdeib963

No I dont believe this theory one bit. Sorry! My broad (very broad) theory is that this scene will be visited again in the future games where im thinking Terra, Aqua, and Ventus are revered as legendary keyblade wielders and someone who apparently has the use of time decides to go back and see them and test them...or kill them (probably kill). Hey. I said it was broad.

mjejr1

Its okay that you dont agree, no need to be sorry. I dont agree with your theory becouse if Sora is supposed to save TAV why would someone want to come back this far on the past to test them instead of testing a more present time TAV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back