• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My mom wants to take my sister to Texas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
A few of you may have heard some of my recent problems with my parents divorce.

But unfortunately, now my mother wants to move to Texas and take my 4 year old sister. My mother is a selfish human being. It says in the divorce papers that my parents have that my little sister and myself can't be taken away from either parent more than 3 counties. My mother is under the impression that my dad will just let her take my little sister abby to Texas with her.

All mother does is think of herself. She doesn't care about anybody else really. She said that I could go there, make new friends and other things. And she keeps trying to persuade my father to moving there with her. And I don't want to go because it isn't my fault that they got divorced...

my mother is also working multiple jobs so she and her fugly new husband can live in a crappy apartment in a shady neighborhood.

Devious

Ichi said it well. Divorce papers are given to you by ruling of a Judge, if you violate the Judge's orders you will be punished to the full extent of the law. Taking someone across more than 3 counties which violates the papers puts her in the toilet and she will be prosecuted. But if your dad moves you will have to go because you will not be able to stay that far and you can't leave home until you become a legal adult (or if college allows it in a case like mine).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back