• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My name is Mulluns.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Re-Greetings, all. I joined here about a year or so ago, and was a bit active around before and after the release of Kingdom Hearts 2(Which is still a great game), and then i suddenly stopped being active, as i did a few other fourms i am/was on. Some of you may remember me, some of you may not, it makes no diffrence. I see the site has gone through some changes, will take me a while to get used to them.

But regardless, i have returned. For good? For a short time? I do not know, only time will tell....

S

Sabriel Orion

I have no idea, but I think I've seen your screenname before. What other forums were you on?

Other than that, hello. (And it's nice seeing another Californian! XD)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
He's Rick Mullins bitch!

Sup Rick, you probably don't emember me. We had a conversation once, I was purified_riku155 back then. Yep, all grown up.

[√]Genuflect
Lol.

Anyways, You're back at the greatest KH site.
Ever.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
To Orion: Unreal Gate. The Star Wars RP, Star Wars Online Cantina, Game Trailers fourms, another popular KH site that i cant remember its name. Well, those were the active ones i have been on anyways of recent.

To PMF: I think i remember you. Sup?

To Valley: Aye. lol

To Bluesky: Thanks. :D

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hey wow, that's cool. I don't think I remember you but anyways, welcome back!
Hope I'll get to talk to you on the forums! I think I left the forums after Summer ended and didn't go on that often...until well earlier last year...or I think near the end of last year. XD Anywho, see you around!

Last edited:
S

Sabriel Orion

To Orion: Unreal Gate. The Star Wars RP, Star Wars Online Cantina, Game Trailers fourms, another popular KH site that i cant remember its name. Well, those were the active ones i have been on anyways of recent.

Hm. I don't think I've heard of Unreal Gate. I could've sworn I've seen you before though. :/ Oh well. XD

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Greetings, I'm SilverJ, a relatively, new person (joined Dec. 21, 2007) and an extreme TimeSplitters and Kingdom Hearts fan. I've never heard of those sites, but I bet you haven't heard of the one's I'm on, either. One is my site button's link.. the other's.. well, there's only one space in that button thing.. so..

Back