• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Offical Drawing Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHRULER

Awards
Gonna try and work on making my drawings better.I'm gonna start from scratch.....sort of.

IMG_20140130_10425_edit_1391096703747_zpsow1fad15.jpg

Doesn't it look better in pen!!! Gonna try to draw the cover for KH 1.5 remix.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Minnie does look a whole lot better done in pen. Easier to see her, and she looks good in her outfit. Are you still drawing the KH1.5 Remix cover? Or did you move onto something else?

KHRULER

Awards
Minnie does look a whole lot better done in pen. Easier to see her, and she looks good in her outfit. Are you still drawing the KH1.5 Remix cover? Or did you move onto something else?

Trying but it's kinda hard with Donald, other than that it's going well so far.
Might as well while I'm at it.

20140128_074324_zpsllz17nj5.jpg

Last edited:

KHRULER

Awards
Thanks.I knew pen would make it look better.Trying to get Pilot Hi-tecpoint V5(a European pen).Its been difficult so far but I'll get it soon enough.

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Bambi! <3

Definitely work on sketching lightly so you can erase unwanted proportions without leaving evidence behind.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
You've got some really nice drawings here, I love them. C:

You need to work on the quality of the lines you're drawing, especially when you're using pen. Some of the lines are jagged when they should be smooth. Your drawings would look a lot cleaner if you focused more on your line work.

KHRULER

Awards
You've got some really nice drawings here, I love them. C:

You need to work on the quality of the lines you're drawing, especially when you're using pen. Some of the lines are jagged when they should be smooth. Your drawings would look a lot cleaner if you focused more on your line work.

Yeah, I tend to rush a lot.

Shasta

Awards
>.> I don't think I've seen this thread around before? Feels fairly fresh, I love your drawings. Especially the one with the skull, looks very nice. Keep up the great work.

KHRULER

Awards
IMG_20140202_024841_zpsn7dg7eha.jpg

A little drawing I did part of a Canada assignment. Clearly I can't draw landscapes....

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Landscapes are tough tbh. I think your shading could use a little work, with practice you will get better at it which is why you should think about shading more in your drawings. All you're doing right now is lineart and you need to go further than that. You can try colouring as well if you wish, but I think shading with just a normal pencil would be a good start.

With shading you should try to create a smooth gradient of tone by that I mean try not to make your scribbles noticeable when you're shading. It makes it appear messy which is fine if it's a quick sketch but it looks like you're trying to make final pieces. Also, hardly anything is just white, everything has tone but some are just lighter than others. So you should try to shade everything but press harder on the pencil for darker tones (or use a different pencil) and lighter for brighter tones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back