• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Progress Thus Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Oh, Traverse Twon was one of my favorite worlds...*nostalgia*

Have fun~

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
lol just be careful in Deep jungle, it gets exhausting if you get lost, and yea Monstro and wonderland are a trip but it's worth it after a while... besides if you get lost, you got people here to help you.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Well I finally started playing the first one..I'm liking it thus far. I'm at the beginning at Transverse Town (omg Squall is awesome). Going to contineu playing tomorrow.

Have fun. Ahh.. the days of Kingdom Hearts one.. I must play it again. >.> <.<

Enima

I beat Leon when you first meet him. Too bad Sora just gets knocked out anyways. XD

Kurt Zisa was kinda easy, the Phantom, I hated. In fact I haven't beat him since after reading the guide I still wasn't able to win.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i wonder if will ever see traverse town in any other kh games. oh how i wish

probably in Days.. and Coded.! xD

and to Raiyu, good luck.! just like everyone said, don't get too crazy over Monstro. .
[ ugh, i hate those chambers ]

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
i wonder if will ever see traverse town in any other kh games. oh how i wish
Traverse Town wasn't really home to anyone; just refuge to people who lost their homes to the Heartless. So I don't see it coming back except for probably a little bit of Days and in future games if worlds get destroyed again.

Sparks

gone
HAVE FUN! KH is fun when you are in wonderland, and monstro, and maybe swimming in atlantica, and after you fight Riku.... I could just go on and on.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Hae lots of fun playing the game! I know I did. I`m actually playing it right now.

~Sora?Kairi~

I remember the first time I played KH. Changed my gaming experience forever. Led me to play FF VII(Still haven't beaten it, and don't make fun of me :(), FFX, and KH II(Still Haven't beaten, but haven't played in a while) & CoM. I love Kingdom Hearts sooo much. I've only beaten it twice, then I got my XBox, but KHI will always be that number 1 gmae in my heart!
Enjoy!
And yes, Monstro and Deep Jungle are both a pain in the ass. Don't let it get to ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back