• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Rival.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enemy

gary.gif

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
hahaha, Rem.

The rivalry sounds quite extreme. Whilst it is probably good motivation to succeed in life, it could be damaging. If the friendship is getting compromised, you may want to keep your distance so things are less intense.

Swag

Young King
Same thing goes for me and my rival.

It's funny cuz, my initials are CJ (CaLeb Joshua) and his aren't, but everyone calls him CJ cuz he's a Jr.

But anyways, we're best friends/rivals cuz we differ in almost every way. I have an athletic build, he's kinda big. I play basketball, he plays football. I'm serious more of the time, he's almost always acting silly. I'm from D.C., he's from L.A. I can rap, he can sing. etc. It's really ridiculous, we're constantly outdoing each other.

Enemy

I have a rival, his name is Gary. He is always getting more badges than me and always wants to battle me, but I win everytime. :T
That's because Gary's a ****ing joke.

D2L said:
Same thing goes for me and my rival.

It's funny cuz, my initials are CJ (CaLeb Joshua) and his aren't, but everyone calls him CJ cuz he's a Jr.

But anyways, we're best friends/rivals cuz we differ in almost every way. I have an athletic build, he's kinda big. I play basketball, he plays football. I'm serious more of the time, he's almost always acting silly. I'm from D.C., he's from L.A. I can rap, he can sing. etc. It's really ridiculous, we're constantly outdoing each other.
Yeah, like that.

Enemy

bubbles said:
xD I also have another rival which I hate my (well sorta) friend she always calls me names also and she pushes and shoves me sometimes even slaps me I hate her as well I acually don't know why I am still her friend D:
Yeah, that it is pretty weird. Do you enjoy being pushed, shoved and slapped, maybe?

gungonX said:
No she's not. Don't lie now.
Well she's no gavin, that's for sure. Still, I can deal with second best.

Well she's no gavin, that's for sure. Still, I can deal with second best.

Haha, only having a little fun. Your always going to have some sort of competition in your life, mainly because your male, if anything my competition revolves around my close mates.

Wolfenga

A rival? No. A rival cannot hope to go against me. No one. The one who calls himself my 'rival' is nothing more then a shrub to be cut down...

Aden....can you feel my blades' Ice down your spine? You cant put me down, fool....

No matter how much this world needs you....no matter how much i thought 'i' needed you as a friend....

this world isn't made for you and I.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
A rival.....ehhhhh.......know how you feel. Sometimes my brother is like my rival. But yeah, and then there was this girl in my PE and Social Studies class....and so I had to kick her butt at least Art since she was so much smarter but she was not good at Art as I thought she would be. XD Anyway, yeah know how that feels. I would eithier go for avoiding the person or just I don't know..try to deal with him in a way that's not too extreme, if you know what I mean. Otherwise, don't know what to say...and yeah, Enchanted Rose, life can be a rival. I agree with that.

1-up salesman

Dang. Sounds like a problem. Well, why don't you just stay away from him? Get him out of your life, until you've eased your stress.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
So you have a need to surpass him at every turn, but in doing so you're unsatisfied....

Well don't dwell on rivalry, it's not worth it and it's making you unhappy, why continue doing something that makes you unhappy. If you have the need to be the best than just play some online games, or vent out any frustrations or stress in other ways; personally I use exercise or writing a journal entry.

Rivalry is good to a certain degree, if it's ruining your happiness then don't do it, besides having a rival just complicates things. You don't have to be better at him in every thing, he probably doesn't strive to do that.

Endgame

:D
You were my rival for quite some time, my Enemy. However, our rivalry, to me, at least, was an excellent thing. We seemed to get along quite well despite it, and I believe that was the key: Because it was a friendly rivalry, we pushed one another to become better and better, almost imperceptibly.

I've missed that. Since I lost that, I somewhat lost my edge. Oh, I did other things that were just as good as using said edge to try and scrape my way through a titanium wall, but still...

I'm yet to find a good replacement. Rikken, as we all know, isn't exactly adapt at picking things up on his own. Jett... is at the some time like a teacher and a student to me, as doubtless I am to him, in different aspects of one another's lives. Silent Boon has the potential, but lacks the experience.

Maybe I'll put out a personals add here on KHI.

Wanted: Rival
The successful applicant must be both literate and creative, perceptive and witty, and have a wide array of general knowledge and various other minor skills. Must be prepared to engage in constant one-up-man-ship, sexual innuendo, and various other puns and cameos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back