• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My stats went down by a mile!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PureSKill

Uhh what can i say i lost a character completely that had about 5000 health or so, this game like restarted or something

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Aww man now I'm weaker! My hard work! For nothing! I hope I don't have to reset my character and lose all my gil and items.

knightwalker

I jsut Calculated that when i added job plus weapons it equaled to these stats that i have.
What has happened to all our skill points? i have over 100health from skill points.

P

PureSKill

it says i have 190/16 health and 120/90 magic and my strngth is 5 and def is 15... what the heck is going on

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
LOL TS same with me right when I am almost done with bot battles it turns off, and yeah for the past few glitches it has been the Keyblader class and the one time for Dragoons but for Brawlers and all the other classes there have been no glitch so.

P

PureSKill

This is a dumb way to restart again.. the first time was bad but now..... no1's even that great yet

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
My stength might have went down but i'm not sure. I know my MP is a bit messed up 7??/500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back