• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My take on MF's identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
KH manifestation OR Artificial KH manifestation.

Alright, so basically these are the reason I believe this guy to be a KH.

-Various borrowed abilities: I don't think this is just sprinkled in, it has to have some meaning, so far he has used the techniques of: Sora, Ven, Marluxia, Xigbar, Vanitas, and Xemnas of course. Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all hearts, so it has acces to everyones hearts. This could explain why he has access to the techniques of many other characters. Though some of the people listed don't have hearts, their heartless' do. Heartless are hearts consumed by darkness but when destroyed their hearts are sent to Kingdom Hearts defeated M under the assumption that their heartless' have been defeated.

-The sky: Look at the sky during the MF battle scene. There is a gaping hole in the sky that forms ripples in the clouds, with a light source in a hole. This strongly resembles the scene with MX sending KH into the sky, forming a hole and ripples in the sky.

-Why attack TAV? - This one might be a little difficult to answer. But, lets rewind. KH has been the main drive for the main villians of Kingdom Hearts, yes? But each time there has been a keyblade wielder to save it. TAV, Sora, Riku, and Mickey. The only thing I can come up with is that it is a test. Testing the people who are chosen to protect the world from the threats of the future. This could explain the reassuring nod he gives Aqua, who is the keyblade master.

-Why I said Artificial - Apprently the KH that Xemnas was after in KH2 was fake? Idk I heard that somewhere but if it is so this could explain MF's similar body type to Xemnas and the cloak. AKH could have possesed the beaten body of Xemnas inside of AKH to do whatever his goal is. I don't think we see Xemnas fade like the other nobodies so this isn't a confirmed death. I know this sounds ridiculous but eh.

- The fading: Before and after you fight MF, he is seen to apprently be fading, as if he is being dragged out. As if he shouldn't be in that time, or even exist. So maybe this is an explanation of his fading.

State

Awards
What if he's the sole survivor of the Keyblade War that managed to go willingly to Kingdom Hearts?

Silverslide

The problem with that is that we don't know how long ago the keyblade wars were exactly. Plus his motive would be unclear.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
wow. that was a really good theory. well thought out. good job.

BladeofHearts18

HEY! i had said most of that before you thought of it! but w/e i agree, considering i believed in it too when i thought about it.

Shadow Key

What you said about Kingdom Hearts and the MF having lots of powers borrowed from the hearts that went into Kingdom Hearts...

This sounds far fetched, but what if KH took human form and decided to put an end the Keyblade to save itself or something?

It sucks, I know, don't kill me.

Silverslide

Why is that so farfetched?

We have seen something like this in BBS: The D-Links. TAV have linked their hearts to many other disney characters and as a result have been able to use their powers. So if humans can do something like that, KH can do the same except greater.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I think that theory/your take on it seems plausible and I like it. Especially the last part when you talk about fading.

State

Awards
"Linking with hearts" made me think of Sora, Vanitas has a connection to Sora, what if it's Vanitas linking his heart to the other hearts in KH? I mean, after defeating Vanitas' Lingering Spirit, we can see a heart completely black floating upwards, to the sky.

But if this scenario isn't possible, then I think the MF is Sora. Sora managed to link his heart to KH, but, Maleficent or MX used his/her powers of darkness to cast Sora into a hypnotic state, the same s/he did with Terra.

Silverslide

"Linking with hearts" made me think of Sora, Vanitas has a connection to Sora, what if it's Vanitas linking his heart to the other hearts in KH? I mean, after defeating Vanitas' Lingering Spirit, we can see a heart completely black floating upwards, to the sky.

But if this scenario isn't possible, then I think the MF is Sora. Sora managed to link his heart to KH, but, Maleficent or MX used his/her powers of darkness to cast Sora into a hypnotic state, the same s/he did with Terra.

Maybe, anything is possible in KH of course.

But still, stuff isn't adding up. Ok MAYBE they did use their powers of darkness to hypnotize Sora. But why wouldn't be use a keyblade? OR why/how could he time travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back