• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my Terra/Xehanort theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silent_hero

a dark world were light would never dare enter
ok i was just watching some cutscenes from final mix+ and one was the "new headquarters" 'video here' one where vexen is looking for xemnas and zexion talks to some one thats cloak is up but anyways getting to the point he mentions to zexion "men wielding keyblades fought great battles and when it was over a man who had lost his memories had appeared." he also states thats when xemnas or "xehenort" was taken in by ansem the wise and that sealed off 'the room of sleep' the place were aqua's armor is seen. well here's my theory --- terra was the man who lost his memories and remembered Master Xehenort's name instead of his own and went by that name. and some events may have happened that made ansem want to seal off the room of sleep to keep Xehenort from remembering something about the past. so after Ansem leaving and the Org. 13 thing starting up Xemnas remembered the room and wanted to open it to see what Ansem was hiding from him and it could have been the armor that terra aqua and ven had used in the keyblade wars.

if there are anythings in here that are wrong for sure or that couldnt happen let me kno

Last edited:

Key of Valor

The Professor
Xemnas made the Room of Sleep himself,
so its contents were likely never hidden from him.
He probably put them in there himself.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
terra was the man who lost his memories and remembered Master Xehenort's name instead of his own and went by that name.
Yes this explains Terra's physical change. Not really.

and some events may have happened that made ansem want to seal off the room of sleep
The basement is where they did their experiments on the heart eventually ansem the wise tells them to stop with these experiments and seal the room.

to keep Xehenort from remembering something about the past.
Well if you watch the video xigbar says the room not created from xemnas the room of awakeing so that means the room of sleep was created by xehanort.

so after Ansem leaving and the Org. 13 thing starting up Xemnas remembered the room and wanted to open it to see what Ansem was hiding from him and it could have been the armor that terra aqua and ven had used in the keyblade wars.
The fact that xemnas created the room of sleep denies this next supposely the keyblade wars took place before VAT.

if there are anythings in here that are wrong for sure or that couldnt happen let me kno
Theres plenty.

Muse

you look atrocious
well here's my theory --- terra was the man who lost his memories and remembered Master Xehenort's name instead of his own and went by that name.

Alright, say this is true. How does Terra lose his memories? How does his appearance change into Xehanort's? Elaborate on this part. Even if it's just Terra fused together with MX and became Xehanort. Don't just say he lost his memories and -poof- he's Xehanort.

and some events may have happened that made ansem want to seal off the room of sleep to keep Xehenort from remembering something about the past.

He sealed the Room of Sleep and the entire laboratory to try and stop his apprentices from continuing their experiments on Hearts, wasn't it? I doubt it had anything to do with Xehanort's past. And I doubt Ansem even knew who Xehanort was in the past. He just knew that he was Xehanort.

so after Ansem leaving and the Org. 13 thing starting up Xemnas remembered the room and wanted to open it to see what Ansem was hiding from him and it could have been the armor that terra aqua and ven had used in the keyblade wars.

Or he opened it up after he banished Ansem so he could continue his research.

He made the Room of Sleep himself, so I doubt that AtW hid anything from him in it.

Also, there's only Aqua's armor in the room and supposedly, if the Keyblade Wars did in fact take place, they would have most likely taken place before BBS, so I doubt that TAV were even involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back