• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Ok, I am a noob here, but the whole forum thing isn't new to me at all.

I would just like to say I can't wait for BBS!

Now here are some of my probable theories.

1. Who is Ven? And Why does he look so much like Roxas? Connections to Sora?

I believe Ven MIGHT be Sora's older brother. When Ven was erased, the memory was lost to everyone, but the engraved memory was stuck in Soras hear. And when Sora stabbed himself, and thus re-created his older brother through the memorys engraved into his heart. Though no one remembers Ven, Soras memory may contain bits of Vens heart, or memory, or maybe it's just the engraved memory of his older brother.

2. Vanitas?

I find the most accepted Theory, which you people seem to find very reasonable. I believe Sol stated this.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vanitas was Xehanort, created by Master Xehanort as a vain image of himself, in order to achieve his goal even if he failed the first time. To create an inevitability, so to speak. Make everyone's attempts at stopping him useless. What would that be? Attaining Kingdom Hearts and using it for absolute power, of course.

3. Terra is master Xehanort?

I don't believe he is. The similarity differences are there, the yellow eyes, the Hair of Xemnas, and the Darkness Terra Accepts. Nomura is the kidna of guy, who loves to give hints and clues into a huge theory, and then turns around and Comes out with something completely differnet. That may be why alot of you guys are smart enough to know that it may not be possible Terra is Xehanort. I beleive Terra has simply lost everything, briefly stoped Xehanort, at least to where Xehanort loses his memory and appears at Ansems door steps. But, maybe Terra was put into a special realm to dwell on something he has transformed into.
IDK what, but something possibly related to MX, or X. I really don't have much of a theory here. BUT, when I do I will update this.

4. Aqua.

Alot of people seem to relate to Aqua to Xion and Kairi. But, we see Aqua guarding Kairi in radiant garden. So, her meeting with Kairi couldn't have affected her appearance. And Xion is the memory and look of Soras memory integrated from kairi. Basically, Soras memory made the look of Kairi into Xions facial features. I believe, the resemblance really has nothing to do with it. I think Aqua is simply a character that is being used to arouse curiosity BECAUSE she has a slight resemblance to Kairi.

5. Unversed

I think the one that makes most sense to me is Negative Emotions one. Unversed are created when someone has a dark thought or emotion. Then, the Unversed were maybe to powerful,and were stoped and sealed off inside people's hearts. But those dark thoughts and negative emotions build up, creating darkness building up inside the heart, eating away at it in till eventually it becomes a heartless. And thus creating Nobodys also.

I'll update this when I feel liek posting the rest of my BBS theory's.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
Ok, I am a noob here, but the whole forum thing isn't new to me at all.

I would just like to say I can't wait for BBS!

Now here are some of my probable theories.

1. Who is Ven? And Why does he look so much like Roxas? Connections to Sora?

I believe Ven MIGHT be Sora's older brother. When Ven was erased, the memory was lost to everyone, but the engraved memory was stuck in Soras hear. And when Sora stabbed himself, and thus re-created his older brother through the memorys engraved into his heart. Though no one remembers Ven, Soras memory may contain bits of Vens heart, or memory, or maybe it's just the engraved memory of his older brother.

2. Vanitas?

I find the most accepted Theory, which you people seem to find very reasonable. I believe Sol stated this.

3. Terra is master Xehanort?

I don't believe he is. The similarity differences are there, the yellow eyes, the Hair of Xemnas, and the Darkness Terra Accepts. Nomura is the kidna of guy, who loves to give hints and clues into a huge theory, and then turns around and Comes out with something completely differnet. That may be why alot of you guys are smart enough to know that it may not be possible Terra is Xehanort. I beleive Terra has simply lost everything, briefly stoped Xehanort, at least to where Xehanort loses his memory and appears at Ansems door steps. But, maybe Terra was put into a special realm to dwell on something he has transformed into.
IDK what, but something possibly related to MX, or X. I really don't have much of a theory here. BUT, when I do I will update this.

4. Aqua.

Alot of people seem to relate to Aqua to Xion and Kairi. But, we see Aqua guarding Kairi in radiant garden. So, her meeting with Kairi couldn't have affected her appearance. And Xion is the memory and look of Soras memory integrated from kairi. Basically, Soras memory made the look of Kairi into Xions facial features. I believe, the resemblance really has nothing to do with it. I think Aqua is simply a character that is being used to arouse curiosity BECAUSE she has a slight resemblance to Kairi.

5. Unversed

I think the one that makes most sense to me is Negative Emotions one. Unversed are created when someone has a dark thought or emotion. Then, the Unversed were maybe to powerful,and were stoped and sealed off inside people's hearts. But those dark thoughts and negative emotions build up, creating darkness building up inside the heart, eating away at it in till eventually it becomes a heartless. And thus creating Nobodys also.

I'll update this when I feel liek posting the rest of my BBS theory's.

1. Just wondering how ventus got to the land of departure from destiny islands unless he found one of the good luck charm teleport things on destiny islands and just disappered. and sora probably wouldve mentioned his older brother that disappeared and wouldve called him ven when sora saw roxas at memory skyscraper.

2. possible but i think i will stick with terra becoming xehanort

3. same answer as #2

4. my thoughts exactly i think she is her own character!!

5. definitely possible

Jakek9

But if Ven was erased his memory in everyone else were also erased. It wouldn't be hard, I bleeive the keyblade weilders may have found him and broguht him in because they sensed he had great powers, like weilding a keyblade. And they are able to travel to worlds so ya.

Awkward Squid

But if Ven was erased his memory in everyone else were also erased. It wouldn't be hard, I bleeive the keyblade weilders may have found him and broguht him in because they sensed he had great powers, like weilding a keyblade. And they are able to travel to worlds so ya.

If Ven was erased from everyone's memory...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Jakek9

If Ven was erased from everyone's memory...
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Nobodys may not have been affected by it. Simply because their memory's are not theirs.

Maybe it affected those with hearts. It is only a theory after all. Though it is my favorite theory.

Awkward Squid

Nobodys may not have been affected by it. Simply because their memory's are not theirs.

So basically you're saying the memories that the organization have of being whole are fake?

-Xemnas remembers being Xehanort, and being AtW's apprentice
-Xigbar remembers Terra, Aqua, and Ven
-Axel remembers his friendship with Saïx

Those memories seem pretty real to me.

king_Nick

So far i only agree with your Unverse theroy and slightly with your Vantias theory.

Jakek9

So basically you're saying the memories that the organization have of being whole are fake?

Who said they were fake?

Memory's in KH games are linked through the Heart. If someone doesn't have a heart, all there is, is memory's. Therefore, cannot affect a nobody. Because all though the memory's are real, Nobody's don't exist.

Nomura is known for having a complex story. So this could be a possibility.

B

Blade5468

He didn't say they weren't real, he just said they weren't theirs, which they aren't.
Xemnas isn't the one that was AtW's apprentice, Xehanort is.
Xigbar isn't the one that met TAV, Braig is.
Axel, well, AXEL may have had a relationship with SAIX, but the one we know about is about Lea and Isa.

king_Nick

But when a human loses their heart and turn into a heartless their memoires leave their heart/heartless and go to their nobody. Thats why Roxas didn't have any memories because Sora was a heartless for such a short time.

Jakek9

But when a human loses their heart and turn into a heartless their memoires leave their heart/heartless and go to their nobody. Thats why Roxas didn't have any memories because Sora was a heartless for such a short time.
i thought it was because, un-like most heartless, he gained his body back. HE didn;t stay a heartless, I don't think time had anything to do with it.

Plus, Ven is seen at Destiny Islands frequently in trailers.

king_Nick

he didnt get his body back. He was just a floating heart until the begining of KH2. kairi just got rid of the darkness surroding his heart and some sort of shit like that. giving him a human form or some shit.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
He didn't say they weren't real, he just said they weren't theirs, which they aren't.
Xemnas isn't the one that was AtW's apprentice, Xehanort is.
Xigbar isn't the one that met TAV, Braig is.
Axel, well, AXEL may have had a relationship with SAIX, but the one we know about is about Lea and Isa.

I hope you realize those are all the same people and, that #1 is not plausible cause Family has no importance in Kingdom Hearts.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I hope you realize those are all the same people and, that #1 is not plausible cause Family has no importance in Kingdom Hearts.

DAMN
he brought out the ace man
theory number 1 is now terminated! i was about to agree with you too:lol:

Jakek9

It has no importance? Please, elaborate for me a little more. Like it's not cared for?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
It has no importance? Please, elaborate for me a little more. Like it's not cared for?

CORRECT

nomura has said that family does not affect the story whatsoever, no one cares it does not matter
probably the most "family time" in the story is when sora leaves his room in kh and his moms tellin him to come down to dinner

EDIT: oops, my bad the whole, no one cares, it doesnt matter thing was just my ranting, sorry

Jakek9

CORRECT

nomura has said that family does not affect the story whatsoever, no one cares it does not matter
probably the most "family time" in the story is when sora leaves his room in kh and his moms tellin him to come down to dinner

EDIT: oops, my bad the whole, no one cares, it doesnt matter thing was just my ranting, sorry
Allright, I'll accept that> Though I really liked this theory lol. I never could imagine Ven being Sora's bro anyways.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

Nomura doesn't use family in Kingdom Hearts. There will never be a family connection that holds importance in the series. If you haven't noticed there has been no siblings, parents, or any important in the series for a reason. I think you could easily change #1 though to accomidate to this rule.

Jakek9

Nomura doesn't use family in Kingdom Hearts. There will never be a family connection that holds importance in the series. If you haven't noticed there has been no siblings, parents, or any important in the series for a reason. I think you could easily change #1 though to accomidate to this rule.
even though family has no importance, I could easily see this becoming a part of KH. Though, I bet you Nomura has something similar to my theory in relation.

at least the part where everybody forgets ven.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
even though family has no importance, I could easily see this becoming a part of KH. Though, I bet you Nomura has something similar to my theory in relation.

at least the part where everybody forgets ven.

I'm not doubting that the events and characters of Birth by Sleep have been forgotten, but I just know that family has nothing to do with it. I find it odd that King Mickey isn't able to see the obvious resemblance between Xehanort, Terra, Xemnas, Xehanort's Heartless, Master Xehanort, and possibly Vanitas. Also the Sora, Ven, and Roxas resemblance. There must have been some event that occured that caused the Apprentices not to remeber Terra, Aqua, or Ven or even their look alikes Xehanort and Roxas. Memory was lost somewhere somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back