• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory on MF and some change...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Ok I’m going to make this as short and sweet as possible. AtW was Xehanorts master. Xehanorts nobody is Xemnas. Xemnas is the leader of Org. XIII. So if you think of this in a mathematical way you can say that AtW is the leader of Xehanort, which makes him the leader of Xemnas, and ultimately says that he is technically the leader of Org XIII. Now with that said, the Org. XIII icon is the black coats with hoods. AtW has access to these coats meaning that Xemnas and the Org. XIII are not the only ones with access to these coats. Since no one else beside the Org. XIII and AtW have these coats, I’m guessing that AtW got his, Riku’s, and Mickey’s from the same place the Org. XIII got theirs from. Now since AtW is the technical leader of Org. XIII its safe to say that, for this theory, the Org. XIII got their coats from AtW.

Now that we established that, let’s move on. The MF is seen in an Org. XIII coat, yet he has yet to be seen or considered part of the Org. XIII. Nor has he been seen in any of the KH games before BBS. He uses time travel in his fighting so it’s safe to say that he knows how to manipulate time. The Org. XIII as well as nobodies for that matter did not exist in BBS.

So let’s get to the point. MF is from the future. His connection to the Org. XIII is signified by his coat and his weapons. They both tell us that he is indeed a nobody, and is some way connected to AtW. Now AtW used the machine in KH2 to collect data. After that incident it was made to seem that AtW had died. Well, at the end of BBS we are confronted with a memory less AtW that is not only still alive after the events of KH 2, but can recall the events of what has happened over the past 3 years. The possibility of knowing more matters not because he was not confronted with those questions. Since BBS we have all seen what a person looks like before and after the have become a nobody. I’m pretty sure AtW had what it takes to become a nobody that retains its human form.

So what is my point? I THINK the AtW we saw in the secret ending of BBS and the AtW we saw in KH2 are not the same. I THINK that AtW that we see in BBS secret ending is a nobody, and possibly… MF. I would not be surprised if they made AtW’s heartless and his Nobody (MF) the new main antagonist. AtW had enough darkness in him to the point where he could shape shift freely, and use the CoD with no problem. His eyes in KH 2 were yellow. (The same color that all the strong users of darkness have.) Before that they were an orange color.

Well that’s my theory… What you think?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
AtW is the leader of Xehanort, which makes him the leader of Xemnas, and ultimately says that he is technically the leader of Org XIII.

No, he isn't. Xehanort and the other apprentices rose up and kicked AtW into the realm of zero, so he wasn't their leader any more. By the time Xemnas is born and leads the Org, he has nothing to do with AtW...

the Org. XIII got their coats from AtW.

Except, MX was also shown wearing one of those coats waaay back when Sora was born. And MX has nothing to do with AtW at that point.

His connection to the Org. XIII is signified by his coat and his weapons. They both tell us that he is indeed a nobody, and is some way connected to AtW.

No. We see characters that aren't Nobodies who wear the coat; Mickey, Riku, MX.
As for his weapons, they don't show he is a Nobody either.
And I'm still very very unconvinced that AtW has anything to do with the current Org XIII.

I THINK that AtW that we see in BBS secret ending is a nobody, and possibly… MF.

That makes no sense. When would he do that? He gets stuck in the RoD near the end of KH2. If he turned into a heartless then, and Aqua talked to his Nobody... then how does his Nobody also exist to fight TAV ten years ago? Time travel? But AtW has never been connected to time in any way, nor has he been shown to have special weapons.

Well that’s my theory… What you think?

I think it's very flawed... your reasoning, in any case.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I was going to break this down bit-by-bit to show you how wrong this all is, but goldpanner beat me to it, so...I'll just say this...

lex-luthor-wrong1-1.jpg

Z

Zulkir

Ok I’m going to make this as short and sweet as possible. AtW was Xehanorts master. Xehanorts nobody is Xemnas. Xemnas is the leader of Org. XIII. So if you think of this in a mathematical way you can say that AtW is the leader of Xehanort, which makes him the leader of Xemnas, and ultimately says that he is technically the leader of Org XIII. Now with that said, the Org. XIII icon is the black coats with hoods.

Well that's the problem, this isn't a math formula. You're making very strange assumptions.

Xemnas revolted against Ansem, THEN formed Org 13, Xemnas is the leader of Org 13, Ansem is not.

SwagStarIV

Awards
No, he isn't. Xehanort and the other apprentices rose up and kicked AtW into the realm of zero, so he wasn't their leader any more. By the time Xemnas is born and leads the Org, he has nothing to do with AtW...

False...

Secret ansem report 2: "As soon as I found out, I called my apprentices together and ordered them not only to cease their studies, but to destroy the results of their research thus far. What on earth was happening within the hearts of my six beloved apprentices? While pursuing the mystery of the darkness of the heart, could they themselves have strayed into its depths? "

All his apprentices have been turned by this point...

Secret Ansem Report 3: "Chaos affects not only this world, but many other worlds besides... Did Xehanort pass through that door in an attempt to contact that dark realm? No, not only Xehanort. It appears my other five apprentices, believing it was for the sake of research, stared deep into the darkness and were pulled into it. Even, Ienzo, Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus... They have ceased to be human. "

Showing him still being intact with the worlds after they became nobodies. Im not saying he is the ultimate leader of Org. XIII. That is clearly Xemnas. I was just saying that as a way to get my point across about the origin of the jackets. After this he is banished to the realm of nothingness.

Except, MX was also shown wearing one of those coats waaay back when Sora was born. And MX has nothing to do with AtW at that point.

True... I forgot about that. I mean i could argue that MX is the ultimate leader of Org. XIII but thats not my point... Yes this does put a big flaw in this theory. I completely agree.

No. We see characters that aren't Nobodies who wear the coat; Mickey, Riku, MX.
As for his weapons, they don't show he is a Nobody either.
And I'm still very very unconvinced that AtW has anything to do with the current Org XIII.

As for Mickey and Riku they got their coats from AtW... For MX once again a flaw on my part. For his weapons that was another flaw on my part i should have looked closer at them. I thought those were Org. XIII marks on his weapon... Another flaw on my part. As far as AtW and the Org. Im not saying that he is in alliance with them or rules them i was ust saying that to get my point across about the jacket which is a key sig of the org. If he controls where the jackets come from then they had to get them from him which is what i was saying. but MX throws a huge monkey wrench into my theory... i didnt think about that when i wrote it...

That makes no sense. When would he do that? He gets stuck in the RoD near the end of KH2. If he turned into a heartless then, and Aqua talked to his Nobody... then how does his Nobody also exist to fight TAV ten years ago? Time travel? But AtW has never been connected to time in any way, nor has he been shown to have special weapons.

I totally agree with this statement. It is true that he hasnt shown any sign of being able to even weild a weapon, but neither does he seem to be the type to have mastery over a strong force of darkness. To me AtW is one of the characters we know little about. (In an ability and power point of view, not in a personality or persona point of view)

I think it's very flawed... your reasoning, in any case.

Hahaha i agree, but just to give you an idea of what i was thinking. I had just read every Ansem, Ansem's Secret, and Xehanorts reports before I came up with this 20-25 minute theory. Of course i could have entered in the seperate reports that caused me to think what i thought, but l was just stating the thoughts that came to my head. That was around 3 somethin in the morning where im at. thanks for the feedback. To be honest i saw this theory as a very far fetched, but something sly that Nomura would do.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Just to state my opinion: I don't understand how a scientist and "peaceful" former ruler of Radiant Garden can somehow muster the abilities that MF has...even if he were to turn into a nobody...which I find to be unlikely. If Ansem even had the slightest bit of skill MF does, he wouldn't need Riku, Roxas, or Sora, to kick Xemnas' ass. I can understand in some shape or form MF and Ansem maybe knowing each other or something to that fanfic degree, but if MF turns out to Ansem the Wise, I find that to be some terrible story telling and pray that it doesn't happen.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If Ansem the Wise became a nobodie that would be a great idea but not just suddenly like that and not being able to time travel

would like him to become a nobodie so he know how it "feels"

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
well i like the idea butt... well the evidence is against it. sorry.

Ventuskeyblade

well it cant be any form of terra, like xehanort, because we can fight MF AS terra, so that wouldnt make sense. i believe he is a hero from the future, who in KH3, helps Sora, and his friends out, but is accidently sent back in time 10 years ago to the Land of Departure...There, he encounters TAV and battles them to see if they would be worthy to be saved, cause MF might be the strong, wise and silent type who does whats best for everyone. thats wat i think. or instead of being accidently sent back, maybe King Mickey sends him back to prepare TAV before they bring them back...if they do that is. then once he finishes fighting them, he leaves.

SwagStarIV

Awards
Agreement^_^

yea it would be cool if he was a good guy that didn't understand why sora was goin through the trouble of helping TAV and he went back in time to determine whether they where with saving by fighting hem and if they lost then they would die and hat would show that they weren't worth saving, but if they win then that shows him there True strength.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Just to state my opinion: I don't understand how a scientist and "peaceful" former ruler of Radiant Garden can somehow muster the abilities that MF has...even if he were to turn into a nobody...which I find to be unlikely. If Ansem even had the slightest bit of skill MF does, he wouldn't need Riku, Roxas, or Sora, to kick Xemnas' ass.

Well, AtW isn't exactly young in any of the games, but a nobody seems pretty flexible, even though we've only seen "Lesser Nobodies" stretch their bodies in the insane way they do. Vexen is probably the oldest amongest the organization and relies on levitation to move around (Much like Xemnas), but if you've played CoM (And I hope you have) You have seen what he's been able to do with his "Ice Blade"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back