• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my thoughts about neo twewy and twewy anime.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
is twewy anime gonna be free on funimation? cus i have a account i just hope i don't have to pay for it. and i'm excited that new twewy is 3d and still have the old style for cutscenes.

and when is twewy anime gonna release cus i hope we have enough time to watch the anime before neo twewy comes out. and i find it cool they are still releasing ps4 games...

for some reason neo twewy reminds me for persona 5...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yes, TWEWY The Animation will be on Funimation. A dub has not been confirmed but they should have subbed episodes up on the same day.

The anime will start airing in April. A set day has not been announced.

for some reason neo twewy reminds me for persona 5...
Is this because they both take place in "real" places in Japan? That whole debacle from Persona fans that Neo TWEWY was copying Persona's locations was absolutely ridiculous.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Yes, TWEWY The Animation will be on Funimation. A dub has not been confirmed but they should have subbed episodes up on the same day.

The anime will start airing in April. A set day has not been announced.

Is this because they both take place in "real" places in Japan? That whole debacle from Persona fans that Neo TWEWY was copying Persona's locations was absolutely ridiculous.
do i have to pay to watch it like other animes?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
do i have to pay to watch it like other animes?
Don’t all of their content usually go up for free a week after it goes on the service? I don’t watch Anime outside of Ace Attorney but I believed that’s what they did.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Don’t all of their content usually go up for free a week after it goes on the service? I don’t watch Anime outside of Ace Attorney but I believed that’s what they did.
There are some anime on their service that you’d need a subscription for, like Hyouka, Star Driver and the original Hellsing series, but since TWEWY's anime is a new one under simulcast, it should be as Chaser said. You might need a subscription to watch the dub(if it gets one) as it comes out, but you should be able to watch the anime subbed no problem.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
yeah, most of their subs are free..tho you'll have to wait a week.

Also a heads up; if you got a CR subscription, Funi recently bought CR..not sure what that'll mean YET, but it might mean if you got Crunchyroll Premium you might be able to watch it too. But hard to say until THAT shakes out.

Back